The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by charlotteyasmin
I've done the same :oops: Didn't even meet the requirements for my firm (missed by 1 grade, but they let me in anyway so it's all good) so I'm curious why they've let me register for adjustment

yeah, I preferred my ucas track status screen when it showed my confirmed place, now it just says I'm registered in adjustment
Original post by ScarlettFierce
firm rejected me and my insurance still says conditional... :frown:

Same :frown: Just wanna get my results now, so I can see if i'm close enough to ring my firm up and beg!
still waiting for an update:s-smilie:
Got in :biggrin:
Thank ****! Leeds have confirmed my place for Economics and French!

Best wishes to everyone else!

So ****ing happy!
Original post by Robbie242
**** everything and become a PSHE teacher

I think you need
a
degree for that.

*sobs*
Reply 926
Omg got my firm choice! Congrats to everybody who got what they wanted

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by ameliestia
OKAY so if it says unconditional for my firm and insurance, do I have to do anything to specify I want my firm? Or do I just do nothing?

Yes you are required to celebrate! Congratulations :smile:

you dont actually have to do anything
Original post by Ender'sgame
Working-out. I'm not too sure why though considering how nervous I am.

an interesting hour to be working out
I did it! So happy! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 930
Hey everyone, I gave my school email for ucas but the email system seems to be down >.>
I got in my firm choice but I wanted to check my inbox whether they sent me anything through the post, should I change my email to a Hotmail account? :smile:
Reply 931
Original post by Fortitude
Mines says it last updated on 12th Aug???

nothing unusual about that, the unis did get our results on sunday
Reply 932
Should I wait until I call UCAS? I've got conditional GCSE's in my offer (tell me about it) and don't know whether to wait till later to call them up.
Reply 933
Congratulations to everyone that have been confirmed!
Reply 934
Eeeeee! Got into my firm! :biggrin:
Original post by Noxolia
"Congratulations! Your place at University of Exeter E84 for English Q300 has been confirmed."

Well, no need to worry myself any more, I can finally enjoy the summer; what's left of it anyway. :P

Why not just buy a goldfish and save yourself thousands of pounds?
Original post by Fortitude
Mine's says it last updated on 12th Aug??? Is this normal?

Mine says that too!
I guess so, they must just have to update the system over a few days and such?
I hope it went okay for you :-)
Original post by poyyo
so if my firm says unconditional, do i have to do anything, do i decline my insurance? i need to make sure this is 100% because i still cant believe it
I'm feeling the same, it says unconditional once, but it keeps going on about my insurance.
and I can't even get my grades yet
Original post by Id and Ego seek
**** everything.

What's up? :frown:

Original post by strawberyy
My firm says unconditional but my insurance says unsuccessful. Does this mean I didn't make the grades for my insurance ? (Firms grades were lower)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope! Your insurance choice is automatically rejected by UCAS when you get into your firm, so that's what's going on there!

Original post by poyyo
so if my firm says unconditional, do i have to do anything, do i decline my insurance? i need to make sure this is 100% because i still cant believe it

Nope! You don't need to do anything. UCAS takes care of it for you. YOU'RE IN, BRAH! Congrats. :biggrin:
Congratulations! Your place at King's College London (University of London) for Biochemistry has been confirmed.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :biggrin:

Latest