The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All that's happened on my Track is that my insurance choice has rejected me (the offer was higher than my firm choice too in the end as my firm choice offer got lower). My firm choice is still a conditional offer, has not updated. What does this mean?
Reply 941
I am over the moon soooooooooooooo happy I am in university to become a childrens nurse, still dont know my results but GAHHHHHHHHHHHH im so happy and grateful!

good luck everyone else
Original post by explicit4u
Yes you are required to celebrate! Congratulations :smile:

you dont actually have to do anything

Haha that made me chuckle :smile: thanks! Hope everything goes great for you too :smile:
Original post by strawberyy
My firm says unconditional but my insurance says unsuccessful. Does this mean I didn't make the grades for my insurance ? (Firms grades were lower)

Posted from TSR Mobile

It could be that, yes. Congrats on getting in to your firm uni! :smile:

Original post by yaboy
Absolutely gutted i never got into ucl, wondering if its still possible to call em even if they rejected you?

I don't think there's much point I'm afraid. If they've rejected you then they're not likely to go back on their decision. Hopefully you have an insurance choice you're happy with!

Original post by ameliestia
OKAY so if it says unconditional for my firm and insurance, do I have to do anything to specify I want my firm? Or do I just do nothing?

Nope. Once your firm says unconditional that's you sorted. They should be in touch with you in time. :smile:
Reply 944
DROPPED BY 4 GRADES AND STILL GOT IN.. TO A TOP UNIVERSITY ... :eek: :eek: :eek: I CAN'T EVEN COPE.. this is a dream isn't it?
Reply 945
if I phone Aston about why nothing has changed, does anyone know what number I'd have to phone...
thanks in advance
Reply 946

What? :confused:
Original post by Mycroft Holmes
All that's happened on my Track is that my insurance choice has rejected me (the offer was higher than my firm choice too in the end as my firm choice offer got lower). My firm choice is still a conditional offer, has not updated. What does this mean?

Either they haven't gotten around to updating it yet, or they're still considering you.
Got into my firm! Biology at Nottingham. Exciteddddd.
Got into Oxford :grin:
Reply 950
Original post by Id and Ego seek
I think you need
a
degree for that.

*sobs*

seems like you need a degree for everything these days :colonhash:.

Soon Mc Donalds will ask for a BSC or a BA for their applications
Original post by PQ
Ring ucas ASAP

Ring the hotline. If they can't help they'll be able to transfer you.

I got a reply on track but I haven't had an email saying "something has changed on track" ?
congrats to those who got accepted by their firms
Reply 953
Original post by Hullo
DROPPED BY 4 GRADES AND STILL GOT IN.. TO A TOP UNIVERSITY ... :eek: :eek: :eek: I CAN'T EVEN COPE.. this is a dream isn't it?

Well done! You must be quite relieved. This is no dream though because I am conscious too
Just checked track, my place at Warwick to study Law has been confirmed!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 955
Original post by joy_to_the_world
I just got into the University Of Sussex for Computer Science!!!! Still need to get my results but OH MY GOSH :biggrin:

Me too!!! What accommodation did you apply for? :smile:
I have never been so happy in my life! Got into my firm.
Original post by Jack93o
nothing unusual about that, the unis did get our results on sunday

Ok Thanks :colondollar:
Your status

Congratulations! Your place at University of Southampton S27 for Medicine (5 year) A100 has been confirmed.

Eeeeeee!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 959
:cry:

Feel like some just took my heart and ripped it in two

Latest