The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoseBrilliante
I got AS results back today and I can say that I am happy :smile: Not quite what my school predicted me to come out of AS with (four As - no way) but... I did the best in the science I liked the least, hmm :s-smilie:

Biology - A
Chemistry - B (two As in the actual exams but a C in the ISA which they told me I got a B for? I'm just happy I got an A in CHEM2 :P)
Psychology - B
Maths - C

Well done those are great AS grades all you need to do is resit in Chemistry and you have an A I assume?
Reply 1361
Original post by EpsilonSigma
Needed: ABB w/ A in Mathematics for Loughborough University

A* ICT
A Mathematics
B Physics

Hooray!!

You should consider Adjustment
A bit of mixed feelings with my results ~ I thought I did much better on some modules like M1, C1 and F322. Although I got full UMS on fp1, really did not expect that thought it was hardest exam I ever sat. Despite all that I got all As which I'm really happy about! You guys have gotten really good results as well, you should all be proud. :smile:
Feeling a bit odd at the minute, I'm into my firm choice of uni but just not with the grades I had hoped for! A bit bitter sweet!
Yay A*A*A* in Maths, Chemistry and Biology.!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Dilzo999
Well done those are great AS grades all you need to do is resit in Chemistry and you have an A I assume?

Thank you :P Can you even resit an ISA that you did in Year 12 in Year 13? And yeah, I would've gotten an A if it wasn't for my C in the ISA <:smile:
I'm not too impressed with my results but I'll have to live with them I guess.
Original post by lauren_denman
Feeling a bit odd at the minute, I'm into my firm choice of uni but just not with the grades I had hoped for! A bit bitter sweet!

I know it feels funny dude, but when you're at uni, people care more about what you did at A level, than what you got :smile:
So many people in my uni got A*s and I didn't get any. I feel like such a failure :cry:
BBCDD (AS)

B-General Studies
B-Mathematics
C-Biology
D-Physics
D-Chemistry.

Anyone think I could get ABB at the end of next year? Also looking to do Biomedical science, possible?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by InadequateJusticex
So many people in my uni got A*s and I didn't get any. I feel like such a failure :cry:

Dude, so many people in my year at sheffield have atlest 1 A,. I have 3B;s, a C and a d in AS maths!
Original post by Plainview
I got A*A*A*A :biggrin:

well done!!! i got a* a b . do you think UCL will let me in as they want a*aa - aaa? ill apply in autumn
Original post by JenLivYoung
A*AA and off to be a Birmingham Medic! YAY! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations Jen! :biggrin:
Haha, everyone is happy with their A*'s and A's and I'm just happy I got my BCC. :biggrin:
Original post by MathsNerd1

Oh no, what did you get? AS or A2?
AS RESULTS:
i got as in maths, further maths and physics and a b in computing(2ums off an A djkdsljfdsldkfs)
I wanna do computer science at uni but i wanted to drop computing to focus on maths, further maths and physics, though i wanted to get an A in the subject so that the uni would know i was good at it, now if i drop it they might take it as a sign of weakness :s-smilie: xD
Reply 1376
I applied for pharmacy at aston uni but they haven't replied back to me. This is because i had to retake my gcse maths to get a B grade as first time round i got a C.

I got an A in bio, B in chem and B in re.

Does anyone think ill get in if i get the maths grade ill get in.

Has anyone else been accepted to aston for pharmacy and what grades?

Let me know ASAP!

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1377
Original post by mrhedgehog
Yay A*A*A* in Maths, Chemistry and Biology.!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

That's amazing, really well done!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Original post by MathsNerd1

:console: I flopped too
Original post by PickwickianGeek
BBCDD (AS)

B-General Studies
B-Mathematics
C-Biology
D-Physics
D-Chemistry.

Anyone think I could get ABB at the end of next year? Also looking to do Biomedical science, possible?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes but General Studies isn't accepted as a single A-level. Which subject do you want to drop? Do resits and obviously 'study hard', it's definitely possible though.

Latest