Reply 43
Original post by Origami Bullets
Quote me in a reply when you've been to college and know what's happening :yes:

Ok thanks.
Reply 44
where do you see these times anyway?
Original post by Jack93o
where do you see these times anyway?

They are displayed on your Track under "Latest Updates".
Reply 46
Original post by sneha.vag
They are displayed on your Track under "Latest Updates".

when I first logged in this morning, it was showing my insurance choice in the 'latest updates', even though I was accepted into my firm
Reply 47
Congratulations! Your place at London School of Economics and Political Science (University of London) L72 for Mathematics with Economics G1L1 has been confirmed.
Reply 48
22:09 on 12th August
Reply 49
7:58 Portsmouth Pharmacy :smile:
Original post by Jack93o
when I first logged in this morning, it was showing my insurance choice in the 'latest updates', even though I was accepted into my firm

Funny thing is I received an email from my insurance choice offering me a changed course offer (apparently I didn't meet the conditions for my original offer) despite having been accepted by my firm. I think it's a small misunderstanding or something.
Original post by eXemp
8:00
Congratulations! Your place at De Montfort University to study English and Media is confirmed.

WHEW!

Fantastic, congratulations! Can't wait to see you in September
Reply 52
Quote me in a reply when you've been to college and know what's happening :yes:

They've lost all trace of it. They said they're going to phone the exam board and ask for a late cash in.... I'm so confused and stressed. Terrified UCL will reject me because of this. Even though technically I have the grades even if I get 0 in this one exam. Got to phone UCL up in a sec.
Original post by ANONYM00SE
They've lost all trace of it. They said they're going to phone the exam board and ask for a late cash in.... I'm so confused and stressed. Terrified UCL will reject me because of this. Even though technically I have the grades even if I get 0 in this one exam. Got to phone UCL up in a sec.

Yes, ring UCL immediately, but at the moment it sounds like things are being sorted out in the normal (correct!) fashion
Reply 54
Yes, ring UCL immediately, but at the moment it sounds like things are being sorted out in the normal (correct!) fashion

Yeah just phoned UCL and they said it's fine as long as it comes through before 31st August 5pm. My place is safe as long as I meet the requirements which I should anyway it's just a case of cashing in.
Original post by ANONYM00SE
Yeah just phoned UCL and they said it's fine as long as it comes through before 31st August 5pm. My place is safe as long as I meet the requirements which I should anyway it's just a case of cashing in.

That's fantastic news! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 56
That's fantastic news! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks!
I'm still really paranoid something bad will happen and the exam board have also lost all traces of my exam!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending