The Student Room Group

Guys: Girls next door or supermodels?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ForgetMe
He looks like a witch flying on vacuum cleaner smoking weed :toofunny: I'm scared of him and he lives just behind the wall :eek:

I thought you meant Henry Cavill for a second there :rofl:

I'm sure your neighbour's a lovely guy. Perhaps you should go round with a box of chocolates and introduce yourself. Could be the start of something beautiful :tongue:
Girls next door. A lot of supermodels don't seem particularly attractive to me, they seem to be picked for their height, bone structure etc. rather than for being exceptionally good looking. Then again, the last supermodel is bloody good looking so that throws my theory out the window. Maybe I just like girls in general? :colone:
Reply 22
Original post by im so academic
OK what are the differences between the two sets of girls?

Different "look" though still both pretty.

Same way the Russell Group and Oxbridge have a different "style" but are still great unis :wink:
Reply 23
Original post by Sloaney Pony
I thought you meant Henry Cavill for a second there :rofl:

I'm sure your neighbour's a lovely guy. Perhaps you should go round with a box of chocolates and introduce yourself. Could be the start of something beautiful :tongue:

Once he was drunk and started to kick his doors because he couldn't get in because council fixed broken glass on his doors with wooden thing. Or go to his balcony and all I hear is words with F, S etc. He doesn't look like a nice person :tongue:
Reply 24
Once he was drunk and started to kick his doors because he couldn't get in because council fixed broken glass on his doors with wooden thing. Or go to his balcony and all I hear is words with F, S etc. He doesn't look like a nice person :tongue:

Sounds like a charmer :biggrin: Where on earth do you live? :tongue:
Reply 25
Sounds like a charmer :biggrin: Where on earth do you live? :tongue:

Sounds more like a dangerous stranger :ahhhhh: I live in 13 floors block of flats, on 12th floor :gah: Where do you live? :sexface:
Reply 26
Sounds more like a dangerous stranger :ahhhhh: I live in 13 floors block of flats, on 12th floor :gah:

I'd be careful not to get into the lift alone with him :yep:
Reply 27
I'd be careful not to get into the lift alone with him :yep:

If I see him going into a lift, I'll just use the stairs :laugh:
Neither. Personality is much more important than looks anyway but with regard to looks neither is particularly attractive although I will grant I find Lily Cole cute. I prefer less conventional looks.
Reply 29
If I see him going into a lift, I'll just use the stairs :laugh:

What if he gets offended by that and is waiting round a corner for you at the top :ninja:
Reply 30
What if he gets offended by that and is waiting round a corner for you at the top :ninja:

I hope not :eek::biggrin: I'll just tell him I want to lose weight :laugh:
Reply 31
I hope not :eek::biggrin: I'll just tell him I want to lose weight :laugh:

But he might have TSR/hacked your internet connection and get offended at how much you dislike him :tongue: And he'll turn up at night :biggrin:
Reply 32
Which one is Sue Barker?
Girl next door = attainable
They're all good looking girls.

Most of the 'next door' ones could be in the 'supermodel' category and vise versa.
Reply 35
Girls next door :smile:
Original post by im so academic
:rolleyes:

There's virtually no difference between the girls in the OP.

That's because about half of them are the same person: Sabine Lisicki. :tongue:

Anyway, the kind of girls I like are Katarina Johnson-Thompson, Eugenie Bouchard, Jenna Louise Coleman and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. All girls next door I guess.

Winstead

Bouchard

eugenie-bouchard-ok3.jpg
Different "look" though still both pretty.

Same way the Russell Group and Oxbridge have a different "style" but are still great unis :wink:

No.
Original post by alexs2602
Neither. Personality is much more important than looks anyway but with regard to looks neither is particularly attractive although I will grant I find Lily Cole cute. I prefer less conventional looks.

:lolwut:

What kind of abnormally high standards do you have?
Original post by Vikki1805
They're all good looking girls.

Most of the 'next door' ones could be in the 'supermodel' category and vise versa.

Exactly my point.

Quick Reply

Latest