Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

My place at Reading got confirmed today (woo) and I was just wondering when they're likely to get in touch with me about accommodation?

Also would it be via UCAS or will they email me directly?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What date is the deadline for accommodation deposit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showmethemonies)
    Hi

My place at Reading got confirmed today (woo) and I was just wondering when they're likely to get in touch with me about accommodation?

Thanks
    Congratulations
    Have you already applied for accommodation?
    If so, if i remember correctly you should receive an email soon after results day. But also check the RISIS portal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by showmethemonies)
    Hi

Thanks
    I got my accommodation email this afternooon, I had to log in and pay my deposit and now my place is confirmed in halls! You need to log into the risis website and go on my accommodation then my offers and then it should say on there what to do

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, I'll check out the RSIS portal

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think of the uni halls? I'm going for a visit next Wednesday but any info would be great - thanks James

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.