Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an unconditional offer for Greenwich so was wondering when I would get an offer for accommodation. I am hearing people getting there's already so am eager to hear if I have got my first choice (cutty sark). Also when you get an offer how long do they give you to pay your deposit.

Has anyone got there's yet if so where ?

I'm so excited what is everyone bringing I feel like I am going to over pack lol

ReputationRep:
    I have my Unconditional offer at greenwich now, but I havn't got an offer for accomodation yet :3

ReputationRep:
    Just got my accomodation offer :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrTechnical)
    I have my Unconditional offer at greenwich now, but I havn't got an offer for accomodation yet :3
    I just got my accomidation offer got my first choice what course you going to be studying

ReputationRep:
    Mechanical Engineering Technology at the Medway campus :yes: you? And paid my £400 deposit for my accomodation today :3

ReputationRep:
    Also my deadline was this sunday I believe :3, but there was something about being able to pay the following day

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got mine yet however i believe to get it soon sometimes next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrTechnical)
    Also my deadline was this sunday I believe :3, but there was something about being able to pay the following day
    I'm studying a Greenwich campus and doing TV and Film Production very excited. My deadline is Monday the 19th

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any offers for the avery hill campus? still waiting on mine

ReputationRep:
    Someone I know told me that accommodation told them it can take up till the 21st of august to get your offer for accommodation so don't worry you should get one soon.

(Original post by Dannypeach)
    anyone got any offers for the avery hill campus? still waiting on mine

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at the business school? i am doing Human Resource Management.

ReputationRep:
    Im in business management. Just got an email saying all room in Greenwich and McMilan hall is all booked. They are still looking anotherone for me

ReputationRep:
    I have been accepted into Greenwich however I haven't yet heard anything about registering and accommodation? I applied for the accommodation a couple of months ago before I had been accepted, will I need to apply again?

ReputationRep:
    I applied this morning and I also got an offer this evening for my first choice Wolfe or merlin halls at medway got until the 22nd to pay the deposit ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What are you studying potpot? :3 yup, you barely get time to pay, SO DO IT ASAPPP!!!! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Woop paid this morning, I'm doing environmental science! I can't find anyone else doing my course maybe it's just me ?! What are you studying MrTechnical ???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I cant find anyone either x,D Mechanical Engineering Technology :3, I believe there is another forum/website where the university of kent are like combined with medway students, GK Union or something?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.