Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    just accepted my place at kingston, looking for shared house/flat!! please get back to me if you can help in any way
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiemacey12)
    just accepted my place at kingston, looking for shared house/flat!! please get back to me if you can help in any way
    Hi Abbiemacey.
    That is great news - we look forward to seeing you in September.
    In terms of accommodation - I would suggest you sign up for the student to student noticeboard and daily vacancy list (application form on the weblink below) and you could also sign up to the accommodation facebook page to try and meet fellow students looking for a house/flat share!

www.facebook.com/kuaccommodation
    http://www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodat...on/#university

Good luck with everything!
    Kind regards
    Kerrie

ReputationRep:
    hi, well done you chose a very good uni. I believe Kingston is one of the best . are you planning to live close by or in london. my flatmate was studying there and she used to live in Fulham. party girl check in google spare rooms, i'm sure you'll find a lot of available room. hope it helps
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    )
    i've moved your thread here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.