The Student Room Group

Phoning Universities.

Track has not updated, and I know it wont until 12pm today, but in the meanwhile I've been trying to call Keele university (every 15 minutes since 9am) and I still haven't gone through! What should I do?
Keep calling and you'll get through eventually.
Original post by ZESB
Track has not updated, and I know it wont until 12pm today, but in the meanwhile I've been trying to call Keele university (every 15 minutes since 9am) and I still haven't gone through! What should I do?

Just keep trying :smile: Good luck.
Can only back up the above posters. There's nothing for it but to keep calling. Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by ZESB

Just keep trying. The lines are very busy today.
Last year it took me about 40 tries to get through to Bristol - keep going and eventually you will.
Reply 6
Original post by ZESB

Lines are so busy today, you may be calling for hours but you will get through eventually! Persist.
Hi there,

The lines will be busy especially throughout today, but it's best to be persistent.

If you are interested in any universities other than Keele, our clearing hotline number is 01332 592013, and we are well equipped to take your call.

Many kind regards,
Joe Parker

[email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending