Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Track hasn't updated for me yet (I've read it wont until 12pm). Keele is my First choice and I've been trying to call them every 15 minutes since 9am to see if I need to do something. But I never get through, anybody else having this problem?

What should I be doing?

ReputationRep:
    Did you get the results Keele were asking for? Until you know the status of your offer Keele may not be able to help you, but make sure you are calling the correct number. The confirmation hotline number is 01782733001 Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siobhankeele)
    Did you get the results Keele were asking for? Until you know the status of your offer Keele may not be able to help you, but make sure you are calling the correct number. The confirmation hotline number is 01782733001 Good Luck
    Where did you find that number?. I went to the Keele website and have been calling "UK/EU Admissions" at 01782 734005.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZESB)
    Where did you find that number?. I went to the Keele website and have been calling "UK/EU Admissions" at 01782 734005.
    I'm a student Ambassador at Keele and that is the official confirmation number that has been given out

ReputationRep:
    I'm a student Ambassador at Keele and that is the official confirmation number that has been given out
    THANK YOU so much!. If you hadn't had told me I would have kept calling admissions instead of confirmation. I'm on hold right now but at least I'm calling the right place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZESB)
    If you would like some more information please check out the Clearing and Confirmation page on our website http://www.keele.ac.uk/clearing/confirmation/ If there is anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    my brother is still waiting for keele to decide if they are going to accept him or not. He has some clearing offers just in case, but they will expire at 9am tomorrow, does anyone know when they will make the decisions about people who missed their grades? They told him by lunchtime he would know, but its obviously not that now, thanks.
    Its not right keeping people waiting like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saminator)
    Hi,
    my brother is still waiting for keele to decide if they are going to accept him or not. He has some clearing offers just in case, but they will expire at 9am tomorrow, does anyone know when they will make the decisions about people who missed their grades? They told him by lunchtime he would know, but its obviously not that now, thanks.
    Its not right keeping people waiting like this.
    Best thing to do is to contact Keele again, unfortunately a lot of people have missed grades or have been panicking and attempting to contact their insurance choices etc so Keele (like every other university) is very busy at the moment. If he has missed his grades then it may be worth checking the Keele Clearing webpage to see what grades are needed when going through Clearing: http://www.keele.ac.uk/clearing/clea...ringvacancies/ You could also contact them on the Clearing hotline: 01782733000 I hope this has helped a little, Good Luck. Keele is definitely worth the hassle though!! Its a great university and a life changing experience

ReputationRep:
    Best thing to do is to contact Keele again, unfortunately a lot of people have missed grades or have been panicking and attempting to contact their insurance choices etc so Keele (like every other university) is very busy at the moment. If he has missed his grades then it may be worth checking the Keele Clearing webpage to see what grades are needed when going through Clearing: http://www.keele.ac.uk/clearing/clea...ringvacancies/ You could also contact them on the Clearing hotline: 01782733000 I hope this has helped a little, Good Luck. Keele is definitely worth the hassle though!! Its a great university and a life changing experience
    Keele is his firm choice so he couldnt go through clearing really, he has just rung around some other unis just in case keele decline him.
    I went to keele so I know its a great uni, got in with low grades, through clearing and graduated with a first class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saminator)
    Keele is his firm choice so he couldnt go through clearing really, he has just rung around some other unis just in case keele decline him.
    I went to keele so I know its a great uni, got in with low grades, through clearing and graduated with a first class.
    Aww well done i'd tell him to ring the Confirmation hotline then: 01782733001 and double check with them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.