u jus added me lol :P merci hehehe
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
lol...yeah
what are u planning to do next year glitter??
im doin a tag year at 6th form, and then im goin to chesterfield college to do a foundation in art and design and then after that im of to lincoln to do fine art or textile design for 3 years, and then after that im gonna do my PGCE, U?
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What uni are u lot going to???
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
im doin a tag year at 6th form, and then im goin to chesterfield college to do a foundation in art and design and then after that im of to lincoln to do fine art or textile design for 3 years, and then after that im gonna do my PGCE, U?
im going to birmingham to do a psychology degree...then might do postgraduate clinical psychology course and become a clinical psychologist....or may become a solicitor, or maybe a teacher, or an educational psychologist....see how the degree goes!!!
trying to decide whether to live at home or at uni as i am only 12 miles away and my dad works there so he could take me in etc......
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kita)
What uni are u lot going to???
lincoln hopefully!!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how about u kita??
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
im going to birmingham to do a psychology degree...then might do postgraduate clinical psychology course and become a clinical psychologist....or may become a solicitor, or maybe a teacher, or an educational psychologist....see how the degree goes!!!
trying to decide whether to live at home or at uni as i am only 12 miles away and my dad works there so he could take me in etc......
that sounds too academic for me, interestin tho!! at lincoln u only av2 live 10 mile away and u qualify for acommodation ( i live 50)
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
that sounds too academic for me, interestin tho!! at lincoln u only av2 live 10 mile away and u qualify for acommodation ( i live 50)

birmingham do it by postcode- they say B1-98 don't automatically qualify for accomodation- i live in B93!!!! But i get put on a waiting list and after they have given it out to all the people who live far away- i should get some....but don't know whether to take it or not..its expensive
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
birmingham do it by postcode- they say B1-98 don't automatically qualify for accomodation- i live in B93!!!! But i get put on a waiting list and after they have given it out to all the people who live far away- i should get some....but don't know whether to take it or not..its expensive
what a bummer!!!!!
its only 42quid a week at lincoln, its one of the cheapest in the country
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Im going to the university of birmingham....
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Im going to the university of birmingham....

yay!!!
what are you going to study????
what halls have you applied for??
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yay!!!
what are you going to study????
what halls have you applied for??
I havnt applied for halls yet, but im going for the self catering ones, and im studying sport and exercise science its really lovely there isnt it!!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kita)
I havnt applied for halls yet, but im going for the self catering ones, and im studying sport and exercise science its really lovely there isnt it!!
if i have halls- i will be going self catering 2!!
its really nice i agree

do you think i will be ok if i live at home or should i stay in halls-
take into account ltbf, dad working there, distance, how easy to make friends etc...
:confused:
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
if i have halls- i will be going self catering 2!!
its really nice i agree

do you think i will be ok if i live at home or should i stay in halls-
take into account ltbf, dad working there, distance, how easy to make friends etc...
:confused:
erm, i think you should go into halls, because i think it would be much easier to make friends, and it just all part of uni i reckon. Thats why i wanna go to birmingham because other than that it would have been my local uni, but i wanna live away cos i think its all part of the experience. LTBF - if your close to the uni anyway theres no reason he cant xcome and stay with you!!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kita)
erm, i think you should go into halls, because i think it would be much easier to make friends, and it just all part of uni i reckon. Thats why i wanna go to birmingham because other than that it would have been my local uni, but i wanna live away cos i think its all part of the experience. LTBF - if your close to the uni anyway theres no reason he cant xcome and stay with you!!
yeah- very true!!!
and i suppose i could always move back home for 2nd/3rd year if i wanted to save money
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (76)
17.31%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (281)
64.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.78%
Not yet but I might (61)
13.9%

Watched Threads