Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just got confirmed to study Psycho at Sheffield Hallam and thought I'd commit, does anyone know what the reading list for Psychology (C800) at Hallam is????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epiksha)
    Just got confirmed to study Psycho at Sheffield Hallam and thought I'd commit, does anyone know what the reading list for Psychology (C800) at Hallam is????
    I think you need to relax and enjoy your stress free month off We will all get the reading list at the same time so just go and celebrate

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha aight man screw it, sounds good to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epiksha)
    You will get the reading list on your induction day most likely

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about the reading list, It's just 3 introductory books into Psychology [1 of them being research methods].

If I come across the list, as i've got my induction pack already, i'll message you it

ReputationRep:
    Alrightt, cheers for that mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.