Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I missed my grades this morning and am currently in purgatory waiting for one university to get back to me. Strangely I called my insurance at 9.00am, who said that they had now declined my offer, however it still stands as conditional on Track. The same applies for my firm, who I called and who said that they were still considering me. Do I have a problem with Track, or do I just need to be patient? Please do post below if you are experiencing the same... would be reassuring!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I believe they update track in batches and the next update is at 12 mid day!

Don't quote me on this though.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Campaj1)
    I missed my grades this morning and am currently in purgatory waiting for one university to get back to me. Strangely I called my insurance at 9.00am, who said that they had now declined my offer, however it still stands as conditional on Track. The same applies for my firm, who I called and who said that they were still considering me. Do I have a problem with Track, or do I just need to be patient? Please do post below if you are experiencing the same... would be reassuring!
    It will update soon, don't worry. Lots of people are in the same boat.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant thanks... just need to find something to do for the next few hours now!

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting to hear from my Insurance offer

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting, I have my grades, but my firm still says conditional.. I believe it'll be updated at 12

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I missed the entry requirements for my firm so i called them and they said there is nothing i can do and that i should just wait until they have made a decision. It's really frustrating, does anyone know how long they usually keep us waiting?

ReputationRep:
    My insurance is confirmed but my firm is sill deciding.......

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting for my insurance offer as well... firm choice rejected me this is so confusing, I can only wait, not holding a confirmed offer, no eligible for clearing...meh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Burnzi)
    Yeah I missed the entry requirements for my firm so i called them and they said there is nothing i can do and that i should just wait until they have made a decision. It's really frustrating, does anyone know how long they usually keep us waiting?
    (Original post by FabiusMaximus)
    My insurance is confirmed but my firm is sill deciding.......
    They will decide as soon as they can. I know the waiting is hard!

ReputationRep:
    Well I rang my insurance offer up and they said they were still considering my application which was at 10:00 =[ And now at 12:00 there is no change to my track..Oh such is life!

ReputationRep:
    I have an Unconditional Offer from my insurance but nothing from my firm.

ReputationRep:
    I've just refreshed track and there is still no change does anyone know when the next update is?

ReputationRep:
    So annoying, I only have the one offer and luckily it was my first choice, but it's conditional, didn't meet the conditions, still waiting! I did phone up this morning and was told someone would call me regarding it before 12 pm, nothing as of yet and clearing phone number is sooooo busy!

Just want to know, am I in or not? Also clearing spaces are going fast for my course :-S

ReputationRep:
    ugh it's frustration

ReputationRep:
    still waiting for my insurance to hedge their be....ehm, make a decision.

ReputationRep:
    ugh it's frustrating not being able to commence clearing or be sure of a place at firm/insurance. bit disconcerting that insurance have said no first too, hence kinda pulling the rug from under my feet a bit!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when there's likely to be another update? I have an unconditional from my insurance but nothing from my firm & I don't know whether to ring and ask

ReputationRep:
    I've got my results and should be in my firm but track has not changed at all, tried ringing them but gave up after 2 an a half hours on hold.

ReputationRep:
    doesn't sound great... is anybody waiting on edinburgh?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.