Biology 5 - Environment Watch

This discussion is closed.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Is this module supposed to be difficult or easy? how much synoptic is there on it? what %?
are the synoptic aspects of it just basic principles of biology or do you still have to learn everything in depth, like all details of respiration/photosynthesis etc..?

thanks.
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
Is this module supposed to be difficult or easy? how much synoptic is there on it? what %?
are the synoptic aspects of it just basic principles of biology or do you still have to learn everything in depth, like all details of respiration/photosynthesis etc..?

thanks.
Syllabus? Spec?
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
(Original post by *reasoning*)
Syllabus? Spec?
aqaB

do u do biology?
Bitewing
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I found this module particularly easy, esp. in comparison to module 4, however it's pretty boring! There are quite a high percentage of synoptic questions on it, 40% or something similar I think, though I can't remember for sure. If you can, get a hold of some past papers and count up the number of marks for questions marked with an S (for Synoptic) to get a rough idea of what percentage there are. - it'll be about the same for each years paper I imagine. As for the synoptic questions themselves, they are all on basic principles of the course, certainly nothing too in depth, just read through all your notes for the rest of the course and you should be fine.
misty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i do aqa bio B.. I find environment pretty easy although i think its mainly exam technique coz theres really not much to learn. do u have the little green aqa books?
the environment one is realy good- i read it in an hour and felt like i knew everything!
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by misty)
i do aqa bio B.. I find environment pretty easy although i think its mainly exam technique coz theres really not much to learn. do u have the little green aqa books?
the environment one is realy good- i read it in an hour and felt like i knew everything!
Yeah, same here..But is that all????
It took me the same length of time before the teacher even started it...
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
(Original post by misty)
yeh i got that book, if i read that over and over..should i be fine?
misty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah totally- try and get hold of a past paper or two and use it for exam practise and u should be fine!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (204)
12.73%
Excited (139)
8.68%
Worried (291)
18.16%
Terrified (363)
22.66%
Meh (144)
8.99%
Confused (35)
2.18%