Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post Your Blogs Facebook Page Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Many bloggers are finding it hard to accrue followers. While there are multiple reasons for this there is one that can be solved more easily than others.

When you write a new blog entry the post needs to be placed right in front of the people who may want to read it. That means the post needs to be pushed into a social media where your interested audience frequent.

One of the best and yet under-utilised methods for doing this is by creating a Facebook Page for your blog and inviting people to 'Like' your page. This means that when you post a new entry it will appear in the News Feed of the people that have clicked Like.

Ensure you don't spam your page with hundreds of posts and use catchy titles and quite soon you'll find people will be quick to comment and share your work onto their own walls.

With that, this is the place to post a link to your Blog's Facebook Page. If we Like each others pages it will encourage us all to support one another.

Here is mine:

www.facebook.com/universityblogspot

I look forward to following yours and discovering your recently uploaded content
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Looks good - any recommendation on sites to use for blogging, considering taking my music reviews to a proper blog, rather than just part of my tumblr.

ReputationRep:
    Wordpress is definitely the most popular platform. You can choose a free option or host a site for a fee should you wish.

If you're serious about getting into blogging here's a handy blog post, if you're interested. Otherwise, once on the site, feel free to get in touch via the contact tab and I'd be happy to answer any queries you have!

http://www.universityblogspot.com/books-every-serious-student-blogger-should-read/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.