Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Also, anyone going to be living at flat 160 St Helens in Swansea? - Naomi

ReputationRep:
    Hey; I'm going to be studying at Swansea Met! Not going to be in the flat though.. what are you going to be studying? Samantha

ReputationRep:
    Going to study at Swansea met too on the 3D animation course. Not in a flat either but I've applied for a room in a house on Stanley Terrace which is right next to the Uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AWetJedi)
    Going to study at Swansea met too on the 3D animation course. Not in a flat either but I've applied for a room in a house on Stanley Terrace which is right next to the Uni!
    Hey! Am doing the 3D Animation course as well!, You doing BA(Hons) by any chance? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJ26)
    Hey! Am doing the 3D Animation course as well!, You doing BA(Hons) by any chance? :P
    Yeah I am! Pretty excited now but a little nervous
    I'm Jack by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naiii)
    Also, anyone going to be living at flat 160 St Helens in Swansea? - Naomi
    Hey yeah I'm in these halls! Finally found someone who is in them! What flat you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I be studying there and no I ain't living there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smadams94)
    Hey; I'm going to be studying at Swansea Met! Not going to be in the flat though.. what are you going to be studying? Samantha
    I'm studying Surface pattern at Dynevor what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJamoo)
    Hey yeah I'm in these halls! Finally found someone who is in them! What flat you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ah really?! you're I flats 160 st Helens road? I'm in flat 9. what flat are you in!?

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's awesome! studying at mount pleasant or Dynevor campus? I'm at Dynevor with my course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naiii)
    ah really?! you're I flats 160 st Helens road? I'm in flat 9. what flat are you in!?
    Im in flat 4 room 3! It's quite a small halls so I think everyone will be close with eachother, what day you moving in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJamoo)
    Im in flat 4 room 3! It's quite a small halls so I think everyone will be close with eachother, what day you moving in?
    Ah that's awesome! yeah that's true! I'm already living there but I am home for the weekend atm What day are you moving in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naiii)
    Ah that's awesome! studying at mount pleasant or Dynevor campus? I'm at Dynevor with my course
    I'm going to be at Mount Pleasant Just moved into my house today too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJ26)
    im doing 3d animation as well

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am! Pretty excited now but a little nervous
    I'm Jack by the way

im doing the course as well, i'm gem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmaf49)
    im doing the course as well, i'm gem
    Oh nice! If you want i can PM you my Facebook, we've got a chat going with others on the course

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.