The Student Room Group

KCL accommodation swap

Scroll to see replies

Hello,

I have GDS and would like to swap for The Rectory, Stamford Street or Wolfson.
Please write me if you are interested.

*mod edit: Please use the PM function instead of posting personal details*
Hey,

I have Julian Markham - ensuite and nice rooms, self-catered, 10 mins bus from Guys campus, and Strand. Anyone have Stamford Street and interested in swapping??

I'm at Waterloo so would just prefer Stamford St, even though the rooms aren't quite so big, as it would be nice to be able to sleep in. :P

Message or just reply...

Elle xx
Hello, what do you think of GDSA? Also ensure, self catered nice room. And it's also close to Waterloo Campus. There's a texco and an Argos nearby:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sillycherry
Hello, what do you think of GDSA? Also ensure, self catered nice room. And it's also close to Waterloo Campus. There's a texco and an Argos nearby:wink:

ah thanks anyway but probably no point in me swapping to GDSA...

xx
Hello! I have been offered an en-suite single place in Great Dover Street Apartments, anyone with a room offer in Orchard Lisle House or Iris Brook wants to swap? Please contact me directly at: Thank you!!!!!!!

*mod edit: Please use the PM function instead of posting personal details*

Any one who have a room in Iris brook, Orchard Lisle, Moonraker or Wolfson. Please contact me!!!
Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello,

I have an ensuite at GDS, but would much prefer to switch to The Rectory, Stamford or Wolfson House. Please PM me if you are interested.
Reply 106
Hello i have a room in gdsa and woul really like a room in wolfson! Will pay for all swapping fees :smile:
Hi everyone,

Does any one want to swap GREAT DOVER STREET ENSUITE for an ensuite at STAMFORD STREET.

I'm doing an LLM at Strand so Great Dover is a bit far away!

Thanks
Reply 108
I've got Julian Markham would anyone like to swap to SSA?
Helo, I have been offered a place in Great Dover Street. Do you still want a room here? contact me on [email protected]

Sorry for the late reply, but I already swapped with someone else. Thanks for offering though.
Reply 110
I'm a postgrad still looking to swap with another postgrad - SSA for intercollegiate. I have a single en-suite at SSA, would like Connaught or International or Commonwealth or any intercollegiate tbh.
Reply 111
Hi guys! I am looking for a room in Stamford Street but I have no room to swap as I am staying in a private accommodation. I am based at Waterloo campus and where I am staying right now is quite far. So if any1 who is trying to move out of SSA plz do let me know. Thanx
Hi
I am currently at hampstead in a single room but would really like to swap for an ensuite at
great dover street apartments if anyone is interested please pm me
I am looking for an ensuite at great dover street or Stamford street, I have an ensuite at ewen Henderson that I haven't moved in yet. Let me know. Thank you.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by thesuperzain
Hi
I am currently at hampstead in a single room but would really like to swap for an ensuite at

If you're still interested in swapping have you thought about Julian Markham House? Got an ensuite going for £167 a week!
Original post by thesuperzain
Hi

Would you be interested in an ensuite at Julian Markham for £167 a week?
Reply 116
Hi, I got allocated a normal ensuite in Champiom Hill. Any male, undergraduate student with an offer for Wolfson House or Great Dover Street willing to swap? Pm me if you're a first year male undergraduate student.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi, I'm an undergraduate and i've been offered accommodation for an Ensuite single at Unite Ewen Henderson for the 2014-2015 academic year. If anybody wants to swap with me, I'm looking for an Ensuite room at Moonraker Point or at Stamford Street Apartments
Original post by DizzyBiscuit
Hey,

Would be up for swapping a single en-suite room at Great Dover Street for either Brian Creamer House or The Rectory, inbox me if interested cheers :smile:

Would you be interested in an en-suite at Ewan Henderson?
Hey everyone! I am a first year undergrad female..
Just been offered Champion Hill standard en-suite room need somewhere close to Guys Campus..

Anyone interested for swapping? Mainly interested in Wolfson House/ Stamford Street Apartments/Julian Markham House!

Please let me know ASAP, much appreciated!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending