Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok I applied for accommodation pretty early on. I have been accepted to Swansea now. I've realised that people on here already know what rooms and buildings their staying in, I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can find out mine.

ReputationRep:
    You'll get an email from the accommodation services once you've been allocated a room. The email will tell you which halls you're in and which room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAimeeEx)
    You'll get an email from the accommodation services once you've been allocated a room. The email will tell you which halls you're in and which room
    Yup.

Or you could keep checking your account on the accommodation page.

ReputationRep:
    I have an accommodation offer but didn't get an e-mail (yet), so I'd say check the website

ReputationRep:
    Hey are you still looking for a house to move into? I need to find someone ASAP here are the details, The house is recently refurbished in the last 18 months situated in the Uplands area of Swansea. It is a 7 bedroom house with 3 guys and 3 girls all set to move in during September(all 2nd year students). There are two bathrooms which are new, washing machine, parking outside etc. All the rooms are double size. The rent is £290 per month not including bills, the deposit/bond is £390 which you get back at the end of the tenancy which ends I june (end of the academic year). If you are interested please don't hesitate and contact me to find out more details.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.