The Student Room Group

Can I apply to unis wanting AAB even thought I only got BBB in my AS results

thnks
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
I got an offer from a uni asking AAB with my AS results being BCD, and I got accepted to that uni today! It's more than possible!
Reply 2
Yes, I believe they predict your grades one higher, so yours would be AAA. Work hard and you should excel the AAB entry minimum. Good luck.
Original post by tylerk
I got an offer from a uni asking AAB with my AS results being BCD, and I got accepted to that uni today! It's more than possible!

What's the course ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tylerk

How did you do that? :biggrin: Advice please????
Reply 5
I don't know, but miracles must come in envelopes. All I did was listen in lessons and ask questions to understand the topic more, then revise that stuff prior to the exams! May you get a better result than me this time next year!

And I'm going to study Law at Cardiff, Worms :smile:
Original post by tylerk

Wow, congrats on that :smile:
Just out of interest, what were you predicted by your teachers? I'm in a similar situation with ABD at AS and I'm predicted ABB, just wondering whether I can apply to uni's asking for AAA.

Quick Reply

Latest