The Student Room Group

i got CEED at A level

Scroll to see replies

I got a BDE, a B in extended project and an E in chemistry AS so it is entirely possible to get into uni with those grades. Just relax and don't rush into accepting random places.
Reply 21
Original post by lollierogers
I got a BDE, a B in extended project and an E in chemistry AS so it is entirely possible to get into uni with those grades. Just relax and don't rush into accepting random places.

u as or a2? wat uni u get into
Reply 22
Aren't you the same guy who made like five different threads all with different A-Level results? ...

THERES A TROLL IN THE DUNGEON.
Reply 23
Original post by rhw
I got the same grades at AS.

Now I have ABC, being less than 11 marks from A*AC.

I spent half my Saturdays in a library. Just put in the effort in A2 and you'll get there.

Wow that is great!!. What subjects did you do and how many hours did you spend on revision per subject?
Reply 24
for some reason my mum was really happy and gave me a hug because i passed. i dont think she realises how **** it is. **** it im getting smashed tonight alone
Reply 25
Original post by hoodrat
for some reason my mum was really happy and gave me a hug because i passed. i dont think she realises how **** it is. **** it im getting smashed tonight alone

Lol. I'm just going to redo the year. The thing is if I do restart I'll get the same grades because I don't know where I went wrong
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Angel May
Wow that is great!!. What subjects did you do and how many hours did you spend on revision per subject?

Thanks mate

I did Maths, Psychology, Biology

If I'm honest, spent most of my time on Biology. College would open at 8am for me but lessons not until 9, I'd spend that hour doing maths revision. Psychology I winged mainly, all I did was write out cards for every single study. These were the only things I timetabled, all my other revision I fit around parties & homework
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest