The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Accommodation deposit issues

So I called up the uni about my inability to pay the accommodation deposit and they said that it was fine and they'd send a form in the post in the next few days and that side of things is sorted, but I forgot to ask them how do I proceed with the online accommodation form? Does it get updated as soon as my form goes through? How do I let them know that I'm still interested in their offer etc?
Original post by geodude18
So I called up the uni about my inability to pay the accommodation deposit and they said that it was fine and they'd send a form in the post in the next few days and that side of things is sorted, but I forgot to ask them how do I proceed with the online accommodation form? Does it get updated as soon as my form goes through? How do I let them know that I'm still interested in their offer etc?

Hi there,

Once we receive your form, this will then be uploaded on to our system, and you will then be able to progress with your application. You can email accommodation for more information on [email protected]

Regards

Chris
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you for the prompt reply. I'm also not sure exactly what a single room means in accommodation, does it mean it will just be me inhabiting it or will I have a roommate?
Original post by geodude18
Thank you for the prompt reply. I'm also not sure exactly what a single room means in accommodation, does it mean it will just be me inhabiting it or will I have a roommate?

Hi there,

A single room would just be you.

Regards

Chris
Reply 4
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi there,

A single room would just be you.

Regards

Chris

Thank you.

Quick Reply