The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Capital Gate - UNITE

Well liverpool gave me a stupid offer off campus catered non-ensuite that I didn't want so have declined it and just paid 250 deposit for Capital Gate through UNITE. anyone staying there or has stayed? looks very nice and close to the uni :smile:
Reply 1
Exactly the same happened to me! So i've applied to capital gate too, but now am starting to worry as I can hardly find any reviews on it :confused:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by lauren567
Exactly the same happened to me! So i've applied to capital gate too, but now am starting to worry as I can hardly find any reviews on it :confused:

It looks really nice, I hear loads about Grand Central and it looks similar :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by ITomI
Well liverpool gave me a stupid offer off campus catered non-ensuite that I didn't want so have declined it and just paid 250 deposit for Capital Gate through UNITE. anyone staying there or has stayed? looks very nice and close to the uni :smile:

It's a nice place to live. There's plenty of people living there so you'll be able to mix quite well (with quite a few 2nd and 3rd years as well). It's literally a 3-8 minute walk from uni as well depending on your campus location. Town is a 15 minute walk away and there is a LIDL right behind the accommodation. All in all, pretty good place to live.
Catered off-campus is awesome though. You get a good student community.
Reply 5
I could deal with catered off campus if I had an ensuite, but really not up for sharing a bathroom...
Reply 6
Original post by Kyalimers
It's a nice place to live. There's plenty of people living there so you'll be able to mix quite well (with quite a few 2nd and 3rd years as well). It's literally a 3-8 minute walk from uni as well depending on your campus location. Town is a 15 minute walk away and there is a LIDL right behind the accommodation. All in all, pretty good place to live.

Brilliant, sounds great! Did you pay in 8 installments or 3 or 1?

Original post by LemonGingerTea
Catered off-campus is awesome though. You get a good student community.

I could deal with catered off campus if I had an ensuite, but really not up for sharing a bathroom...

Same, shared bathroom killed it for me,
Reply 7
Original post by ITomI
Brilliant, sounds great! Did you pay in 8 installments or 3 or 1?

Didn't live there myself! Just know a fair few people who have (and thus have been inside) and I lived in a private flat across the road last year :tongue:.

Apart from that, payment depends on how you can afford it. I paid for halls in instalments of 3 in first year.
Reply 8
Original post by Kyalimers
Didn't live there myself! Just know a fair few people who have (and thus have been inside) and I lived in a private flat across the road last year :tongue:.

Apart from that, payment depends on how you can afford it. I paid for halls in instalments of 3 in first year.

Thanks, I'm excited for capital gate now :biggrin:
Reply 9
same thing happened to me and i've got a place now at cambridge court, anyone living there or going to be?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending