Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well liverpool gave me a stupid offer off campus catered non-ensuite that I didn't want so have declined it and just paid 250 deposit for Capital Gate through UNITE. anyone staying there or has stayed? looks very nice and close to the uni

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the same happened to me! So i've applied to capital gate too, but now am starting to worry as I can hardly find any reviews on it :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren567)
    Exactly the same happened to me! So i've applied to capital gate too, but now am starting to worry as I can hardly find any reviews on it :confused:
    It looks really nice, I hear loads about Grand Central and it looks similar
    • PS Reviewer

(Original post by ITomI)
    Well liverpool gave me a stupid offer off campus catered non-ensuite that I didn't want so have declined it and just paid 250 deposit for Capital Gate through UNITE. anyone staying there or has stayed? looks very nice and close to the uni
    It's a nice place to live. There's plenty of people living there so you'll be able to mix quite well (with quite a few 2nd and 3rd years as well). It's literally a 3-8 minute walk from uni as well depending on your campus location. Town is a 15 minute walk away and there is a LIDL right behind the accommodation. All in all, pretty good place to live.

ReputationRep:
    Catered off-campus is awesome though. You get a good student community.

ReputationRep:
    I could deal with catered off campus if I had an ensuite, but really not up for sharing a bathroom...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyalimers)
    It's a nice place to live. There's plenty of people living there so you'll be able to mix quite well (with quite a few 2nd and 3rd years as well). It's literally a 3-8 minute walk from uni as well depending on your campus location. Town is a 15 minute walk away and there is a LIDL right behind the accommodation. All in all, pretty good place to live.
    Brilliant, sounds great! Did you pay in 8 installments or 3 or 1?

(Original post by LemonGingerTea)
    Catered off-campus is awesome though. You get a good student community.

I could deal with catered off campus if I had an ensuite, but really not up for sharing a bathroom...
    Same, shared bathroom killed it for me,
    • PS Reviewer

(Original post by ITomI)
    Brilliant, sounds great! Did you pay in 8 installments or 3 or 1?
    Didn't live there myself! Just know a fair few people who have (and thus have been inside) and I lived in a private flat across the road last year .

Apart from that, payment depends on how you can afford it. I paid for halls in instalments of 3 in first year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyalimers)
    Didn't live there myself! Just know a fair few people who have (and thus have been inside) and I lived in a private flat across the road last year .

Apart from that, payment depends on how you can afford it. I paid for halls in instalments of 3 in first year.
    Thanks, I'm excited for capital gate now

ReputationRep:
    same thing happened to me and i've got a place now at cambridge court, anyone living there or going to be?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.