I got a U
:frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by laurenmayharvey
What did you all get on the AQA dance theory paper? (Danc1) :smile:

I got a U
:frown:

I Got a D. Definitely something wrong with the marking :/ AQA as usual!
I got a U and I felt good about the paper after sitting it, I can definitely say I am shocked!
I got a B in practical and was looking to either match it or get a C, very disappointed!
Also don't know if there is any point doing A2 now as I would have to get a B just to get a C, and I'm predicted a B so to get my predicted grade I would need an A! So focusing on my other 3 subjects seems more practical!
Reply 3
Hmm... yeah I also felt confident after the exam :/
Don't give up though! You can always resit and there is always A2 to boost your grade up! :smile: How did other students in your school do on DANC1 (the theory paper)?
I only know of one other students results in my class, and they got an E after getting a C in the mock!
Original post by JordanParker
I only know of one other students results in my class, and they got an E after getting a C in the mock!

i got a B in my practical and a u in the theory paper.. i was so disappointed :/ and i thought the paper went really well so was totally shocked
I got an A on unit 2 with 117/120 UMS marks and I was predicted an A overall. But for some odd reason I got a U on the Unit 2 paper which brought it down to a B. Incredibly disappointed cause I thought the paper went really good and was easy. I don't know if something went wrong with the marking this year.
Reply 7
I got a u and all 4 girls in my class did as well and we were continuously getting c's in the mocks before hand.
i got a U in my theory and an A in my practical. i was so shocked as i got a B in my mock and the mock was harder !! definitely something going on
I got nearly full marks in practical and something like an E on theory. Its ridiculous. I did all my past papers with the mark scheme and its just how I answer things. I know the mark scheme off by heart, i cant do anything more, and still fail every time!!! It has got to be something with the examiners!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending