Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What did you all get on the AQA dance theory paper? (Danc1)

I got a U

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenmayharvey)
    What did you all get on the AQA dance theory paper? (Danc1)

I got a U
    I Got a D. Definitely something wrong with the marking :/ AQA as usual!

ReputationRep:
    I got a U and I felt good about the paper after sitting it, I can definitely say I am shocked!
    I got a B in practical and was looking to either match it or get a C, very disappointed!
    Also don't know if there is any point doing A2 now as I would have to get a B just to get a C, and I'm predicted a B so to get my predicted grade I would need an A! So focusing on my other 3 subjects seems more practical!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... yeah I also felt confident after the exam :/
    Don't give up though! You can always resit and there is always A2 to boost your grade up! How did other students in your school do on DANC1 (the theory paper)?

ReputationRep:
    I only know of one other students results in my class, and they got an E after getting a C in the mock!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanParker)
    I only know of one other students results in my class, and they got an E after getting a C in the mock!

i got a B in my practical and a u in the theory paper.. i was so disappointed :/ and i thought the paper went really well so was totally shocked

ReputationRep:
    I got an A on unit 2 with 117/120 UMS marks and I was predicted an A overall. But for some odd reason I got a U on the Unit 2 paper which brought it down to a B. Incredibly disappointed cause I thought the paper went really good and was easy. I don't know if something went wrong with the marking this year.

ReputationRep:
    I got a u and all 4 girls in my class did as well and we were continuously getting c's in the mocks before hand.

ReputationRep:
    i got a U in my theory and an A in my practical. i was so shocked as i got a B in my mock and the mock was harder !! definitely something going on

ReputationRep:
    I got nearly full marks in practical and something like an E on theory. Its ridiculous. I did all my past papers with the mark scheme and its just how I answer things. I know the mark scheme off by heart, i cant do anything more, and still fail every time!!! It has got to be something with the examiners!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.