Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

im due to start the part time option in September at Wolverhampton and really need to find out what days and times we need to attend?
    it seems to be Monday and Tuesday but I can't work out what times as its a bit confusing .
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Have you had your welcome letter yet? I think it will say on that, if not our induction dates will be on there and we will find out when we attend that, that's what I've been told anyway lol x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I've had notice on website that I induction is 19th but I need to organise work around the course. Think it's def Monday afternoon. Can you make out what the other hours are from the timetable online?
    im quite nervous now been a few years since I been in classroom

ReputationRep:
    I've read Tuesday and our start date is the 16th September !! Lol hopefully we will know soon I need to let work know also, I'm so nervous do you live locally ?x

ReputationRep:
    Hi yeah I'm only just outside wolverhampton, you think we are on a safe bet if we just block Mondays and Tuesdays out then for Uni don't think it will run into another day for the part time option by the look of it.

ReputationRep:
    No I don't think it will, I live in burton so need to travel so nervous lol x

ReputationRep:
    Hi ladies i thought the same monday and tuesday but!!!! i have registerd for my modules and next to the modules it says that information,computers, technology and numeracy is semester 2....Not!!! semester 1. So if you compare registerd modules to indicative time table the registerd modules suggest we will only have to go on a tuesday. I hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully they will tell us on Thursday, does anyone know how far the train station is away from the campus? I'm so nervous about getting lost or being late!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.