Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just to add on to the list of swaps - I have an offer for a SINGLE room at Hampstead Residences. Charming place. Naysayers may say that it's too far from campus, but if you're looking to save some money ( Only 16 pounds a day, compared to other residences - 24 pounds a day), stop horsing around and get a swap into Hampstead Residences!

You'll save 2000 pounds a year.

Now that i'm done with the sales pitch, I wouldn't mind any offers of single or shared rooms at (in no order of merit)

i) Stamford Street Apartments
    ii) Great Dover Apts
    iii) Moonraker Point
    iv) The Rectory
    v) Wolfson House
    vi) Even any of the catered colleges

If you are considering swapping your offered accommodation with me, please PM me.

Andrew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew Seow)
    Just to add on to the list of swaps - I have an offer for a SINGLE room at Hampstead Residences. Charming place. Naysayers may say that it's too far from campus, but if you're looking to save some money ( Only 16 pounds a day, compared to other residences - 24 pounds a day), stop horsing around and get a swap into Hampstead Residences!

You'll save 2000 pounds a year.

Now that i'm done with the sales pitch, I wouldn't mind any offers of single or shared rooms at (in no order of merit)

i) Stamford Street Apartments
    ii) Great Dover Apts
    iii) Moonraker Point
    iv) The Rectory
    v) Wolfson House
    vi) Even any of the catered colleges

If you are considering swapping your offered accommodation with me, please PM me.

Andrew
    Ooh ooh! Me!

I was offered a room at Hughes Parry Hall. Lovely location (Bloomsbury), and you don't have to worry about cooking! It's about 18 mins by bus to Waterloo campus, within walking distance of Strand, and 27 mins by bus to Guy's Campus.

I just want to change because I want to pack my own lunch/dinner since I'll probably have a weird schedule due to some activities, and I like cooking my own foods (am a bit picky, and enjoy cooking).

Let me know if you're interested!

ReputationRep:
    I can change for single room in commonwealth Hall (part of the Garden Halls). It's catered, about 25 per night and near St.Pancreas station
    I want to change hall mainly due to financial reasons. I simply don't have money to pay for it
    (Of course I want to swap for Hampstead)

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is interested in a single ensuite room at Moonraker Point please let me know as I want to switch to a different halls!

Preferably Great Dover Street or Stamford Street Apartments but any other halls really.

Let me know asap!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew Seow)
    x
    I've moved your thread here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.