sorry Watch

This discussion is closed.
orange orange
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Just wanted to appologise for posting crap threads about my ex. Know it pissed a few people off, also it was heartless after lumpy's probs.

sorry
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by orange orange)
Just wanted to appologise for posting crap threads about my ex. Know it pissed a few people off, also it was heartless after lumpy's probs.

sorry
Dunna worry! Have you sorted anything out with him yet?
orange orange
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
getting there, we are getting on well and taking things slow, trying not to get my hopes up to much though.

Thanks for all the advice though
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
getting there, we are getting on well and taking things slow, trying not to get my hopes up to much though.

Thanks for all the advice though
Good for you. Hope it helped!!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

sorry
Dont worry about it....if we were in ur situation we would probably do the same thing!!!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

sorry
Dont worry hun, ignore those peeps who keep going on about "pointless threads" cos it wasn't pointless to you

Know what you're going thru too, so have a right to be sympathetic lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (280)
27.56%
No (736)
72.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise