The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary/ucas track

Hello guys,
so im holding a conditional place at QM and i got my results. I got enough ucas point to get there, but havent received anything on emails or ucas track. Do i have something to worry about.
Pls help
Reply 1
Original post by malikrakhimov
Hello guys,
so im holding a conditional place at QM and i got my results. I got enough ucas point to get there, but havent received anything on emails or ucas track. Do i have something to worry about.
Pls help

Firstly, have QM gotten your results? If not, make sure they have. Also double check with them so that they can then confirm your place with UCAS. Good luck!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
You probably need to sent your result over to them.
Original post by malikrakhimov
Hello guys,
Pls help

hi my boyfriend is in the same situation and i am trying to reassure him, which course have you applied for? he is doing film studies.
ucas says not to worry and just wait :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by jacquettab
hi my boyfriend is in the same situation and i am trying to reassure him, which course have you applied for? he is doing film studies.
ucas says not to worry and just wait :smile:

Business Managment, but still didnt get any reply. Did u bf get any kind of feedback from them?
they offered him an unconditional place on a different course like a few days before, but nothing other than that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending