26.74%

ReputationRep:
    what the title says.

ReputationRep:
    Lib/Lab/Con

ReputationRep:
    Labour

ReputationRep:
    If the Greens got into power the world will end.

ReputationRep:
    SNP. They make the green party look like a viable alternative.

To behonest there's not much between the other ones. They'll say and do things to convince you otherwise, but there's not that much between them, and that's what the electorate want. They don't want hug swings in ideology. They want a consistent ideology that allows them to get on with their lives and plan for the future.

ReputationRep:
    i wonder what would happen if the SNP got in power in westminster? (i know they wont) do you think they would still want independence

UKIP, I've got no big problem but I feel they'd take us into a lot of insecurity and put our future at risk

ReputationRep:
      UKIP or BNP or EDL out of the list Greens.

ReputationRep:
      No UKIP option? :confused:

ReputationRep:
      The Conservatives, no question. Though the poll's quite flawed for not including UKIP and other parties.

ReputationRep:
      UKIP and Labour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Labour.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Cannotbelieveit)
      If the Greens got into power the world will end.
      I thought about this but I imagined the greens would be kicked out not long after their election win so I voted otherwise.

ReputationRep:
      Conservatives. Although, really, a coalition of any of the above would be far less desirable. Like some others, I'd be interested to see the poll results if UKIP were to be added (as well as others).

ReputationRep:
      I have a question about the Green Party. I know the Scottish Green Party supports independence, and I think the Welsh one does too. Are these completely separate parties from "The Green Party", or are they the Scottish and Welsh "wings" of the same party?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Martyn*)
      Lib/Lab/Con
      this. Moot poll while the UK is ruled by the EU, however.

ReputationRep:
      From the list; Greens.

ReputationRep:
      Probably Lib Dems.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Psyk)
      I have a question about the Green Party. I know the Scottish Green Party supports independence, and I think the Welsh one does too. Are these completely separate parties from "The Green Party", or are they the Scottish and Welsh "wings" of the same party?
      I think they are separate parties but they maintain close links.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Psyk)

Ive never really understood that one. Maybe they're just after anarchy.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.