Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok, results day and I got C in health and social care and D/E in psychology :-(So shocked.
    I'm hopefully applying to Uni of Liverpool this year for Business with a year in the industry. I have a LOT of experience, my parents own businesses of which I help in, and i've also got other work experience, and been offered more experience in a hotel In Cyprus next year, In Events.
    Its just the Grades!
    In September i'm also doing a full a level in a year in travel and tourism, giving me a levels in travel and tourism, health and social and psychology.
    I KNOW I could get AAC/ABB next year, a lot happened this year personally but I still put in so much effort.
    What would my predicted grades need to be at a minimum? I have a feeling its going to be something like ACC or even BCC
    PLEASE HELP AND REASSURE ME!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Most schools tend to give a prediction of 1 grade higher then what you got at A Level. (So in your case, you could be predicted a D and a B in your subjects)

If you want to apply, I would recommend applying in a gap year when your grades are much stronger. In addition, you have to take into consideration that you can't do January sittings too as they have been scraped.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of retaking this year again next year, I just feel really bad about it! I really feel like i'll get ABB or AAC with the work, I just do feel so bad about staying an extra year.

Do you think that it'll be beneficial?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.