Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Dreams Society Watch

ReputationRep:
    just this is the thread we discuss the dreams we had in our sleep?

i have had a few dreams where i have been visiting my old school three times now , i have also had a dream i was back at college and i have also had a few dreams where PES(which is my favourite game)

have you ever had a dreams which relate to your real life or are your dreams completely strange and you dont know where they seem to come from.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Why yes I have, it seems to be about job offers

ReputationRep:
    I dream about eating people and other people eating people fairly frequently.
    Its pretty wack.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I frequently have dreams about mass murdering people, and then feeling incredibly apologetic about it afterwards. If anyone here is good at interpreting dreams...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    I frequently have dreams about mass murdering people, and then feeling incredibly apologetic about it afterwards. If anyone here is good at interpreting dreams...
    How did you murder them?

With a stabbing thingie?

I guess freud would say if you stabbed them that you had wild sexual desires.
    The knife I guess would be phallic and the killing might symbolise you wish to "f" the people to death.

Youuuurrrrrreeeee ffffffiiilllllttthhhhhyyyyy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Of course I am awful at freud stuff...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asterisk49)
    How did you murder them?

With a stabbing thingie?

I guess freud would say if you stabbed them that you had wild sexual desires.
    The knife I guess would be phallic and the killing might symbolise you wish to "f" the people to death.

Youuuurrrrrreeeee ffffffiiilllllttthhhhhyyyyy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ...Strange. I've gone about it by gunning people down, breaking their necks, or kicking them in the chest until their ribcages break, but I've ever stabbed anyone.

Freud sounds like one hell of a creepy guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    ...Strange. I've gone about it by gunning people down, breaking their necks, or kicking them in the chest until their ribcages break, but I've ever stabbed anyone.

Freud sounds like one hell of a creepy guy.
    Im either doing it wrong or he is some sort of pervert

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have the most randomest dreams ever every night.

ReputationRep:
    i dream last night that Clint Dempsey scored for Fulham away at Bury , Dempsey left Fulham about 12 months ago now and i cant remember the last time they played each other.

ReputationRep:
    it was a Big Bang Theory related dream last night.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was rushing to a football match but my dog followed me so i had to send him home.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.