Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello probably loads of these on here but hey ho.

I have a driving lesson in 1 hour and 15 mins I'm just so nervous I don't know why but I haven't had a lesson in about month as I didn't feel comfortable with my driving instructor so I have changed and it's my first with her today. Any advice?

To be fair tho after around 10-20 minutes I'm fine as I can handle the car well and I like traffic so I don't know why I'm nervous.

ReputationRep:
    I used to get so nervous when i had lessons. Tell her that youre feeling nervous and just take it slow. If its your first lesson with her she will probably spend the first 10 minutes just talking to you anyway. relax

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.