Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi !

My name is Victoria and me and my friend are looking for two single rooms in house/flat or flatmates to rent a house/flat. We're searching flat from September (for 2013/14 academic year), we need place in North (better North West) London, approximately in 2-3 zones and 80-110 pounds p/w, and also it would be perfect if not far away from Metropolitan metro line because we are going to study our first year of bachelor in Westminster, Harrow Campus.
    We are easy-going, friendly and of course reliable we are interested in arts&fashion and meeting new people. For a place and price I believe we can discuss and find a compromise.
    If you are interested ( I wish you will ;D) write back here or write a private message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onegin)
    Hi !

My name is Victoria and me and my friend are looking for two single rooms in house/flat or flatmates to rent a house/flat. We're searching flat from September (for 2013/14 academic year), we need place in North (better North West) London, approximately in 2-3 zones and 80-110 pounds p/w, and also it would be perfect if not far away from Metropolitan metro line because we are going to study our first year of bachelor in Westminster, Harrow Campus.
    We are easy-going, friendly and of course reliable we are interested in arts&fashion and meeting new people. For a place and price I believe we can discuss and find a compromise.
    If you are interested ( I wish you will ;D) write back here or write a private message
    hey I am looking for someone too! I will be starting 16th September and going to Kingston would you mind somewhere like west London it takes me about 20 mins to get to Kingston from Central.. I have 1 week to decide and am looking for people I can share/rent with, also for me upto £115 p/w is okay.. let me know what you guys think or inbox me!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I I've got viewings next week for a couple places where the rooms are like £80 a week inclusive of bills and stuffs. I'm just looking for more people to rent it will though. drop me an inbox if your interested.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.