The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University History/Religious Studies!!

Hey,

I have a unconditional change subject course offer for Cardiff University for History/Religious Studies :smile:. I was wondering if anyone else is going! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I'm not doing joint honours but I'm studying single honours History. My friend Sophie from school is studying History/Religious Studies though!:biggrin:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CeriHafEvans
I'm not doing joint honours but I'm studying single honours History. My friend Sophie from school is studying History/Religious Studies though!:biggrin:

Hey Ceri, its Sophie lol :smile:. Sprog is a old nickname :smile:
Lmao! Awkward..
Reply 4
I'm doing Ancient History.
Reply 5
Original post by Thaladan
I'm doing Ancient History.

Cool :smile:
Reply 6
I'm doing single honours religious studies!
Reply 7
Original post by Abi_M

Me too :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Lizzie23
Me too :smile:

Original post by Abi_M

Cool :smile: I might have some modules with you guys then :smile:
Reply 9
Ancient History with Religious Studies so, not the same but similar! :P
Reply 10
Original post by LHJ
Ancient History with Religious Studies so, not the same but similar! :P

Cool :smile:
Reply 11
Hi everyone! New to this 'student room' however just found this religious studies page and now I feel a bit more in my element! Is anyone staying in private residences? I had a place in talybont north, however after looking at the room I was not at all impressed! So now I'm looking to stay in Cambrian point - if not where is everyone else staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Cgb777
Hi everyone! New to this 'student room' however just found this religious studies page and now I feel a bit more in my element! Is anyone staying in private residences? I had a place in talybont north, however after looking at the room I was not at all impressed! So now I'm looking to stay in Cambrian point - if not where is everyone else staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :smile:. I am staying at home since I live in Cardiff. How are you? :smile: And what are you studying?
Reply 13
I'm going to be studying History single - Hey history/religious studies people! xx
Reply 14
Original post by sprog101
Hey :smile:. I am staying at home since I live in Cardiff. How are you? :smile: And what are you studying?

Ah that's cool! I only live in Caerphilly but I thought I would embrace the uni experience (sort of, although now I have my doubts) im studying single honours religious studies! how about you? I'm quite nervous for the start of the course, I hope I am not the only one that is! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by meganst
I'm going to be studying History single - Hey history/religious studies people! xx

Hey! :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Cgb777
Ah that's cool! I only live in Caerphilly but I thought I would embrace the uni experience (sort of, although now I have my doubts) im studying single honours religious studies! how about you? I'm quite nervous for the start of the course, I hope I am not the only one that is! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool :smile:. I am sure you will love living around here :smile:. And cool :smile:. I am studying History/Religious Studies :smile:. I am nervous too but I am sure we will make friends and settle in quickly. Have you joined the facebook group? :smile: - https://www.facebook.com/groups/443364472413904/
Reply 17
Could someone link me to the list of modules for year one on the Cardiff website please? (Single honours) I think the one I have found is an old one as I'm sure on the open day they offered more of a variety than just the languages?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Cgb777
Could someone link me to the list of modules for year one on the Cardiff website please? (Single honours) I think the one I have found is an old one as I'm sure on the open day they offered more of a variety than just the languages?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://coursefinder.cardiff.ac.uk/undergraduate/course/detail/V100.html

and

http://www.cf.ac.uk/humss/enrolmentinfo/index.html

might help :smile:
Reply 19

Thanks very much! Do you know what time we have to meet with our personal tutor on the 24th? Is it 11am?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending