Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer for accommodation at Newcastle and I'm in the West Wing, Henderson Hall. Is anyone else here or Henderson? Studying History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyemma.32)
    Just got my offer for accommodation at Newcastle and I'm in the West Wing, Henderson Hall. Is anyone else here or Henderson? Studying History
    I'm in henderson! Im in H025 in Old hall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 23135jsw)
    I'm in henderson! Im in H025 in Old hall
    I'm in Henderson Hall Old Hall too! Room H009

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I am also in Henderson! West Wing. How do you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slroberts4)
    I'm in Henderson Hall Old Hall too! Room H009
    Yay! What're you studying?? :-)

ReputationRep:

I'm in the West wing too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Another West Wing here, I'm studying Computer Science.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in West Wing, nice to meet you all

ReputationRep:
    Ive been offered catered accommodation at Henderson Hall. Anyone want to swap with me. I would like self catered with washbasin or ensuite. Please contact me via text or call on 07527773845. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm in Henderson Hall also studying history! I am in SW361! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelwilson_)
    Hey! I'm in Henderson Hall also studying history! I am in SW361! What about you?
    Im in SW360!

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I'm in SW344. Anyone doing English Language and Literature?? Please inbox me

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.