Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected by my firm but my got an unconditional offer from my insurance..However, I am getting one of my modules remarked. I spoke to my firm uni and they said they would reconsider my application and accept me if I do get the grades.

So would I have to change the uni in my student finance application to my Insurance now or keep it to my Firm? Or would I have to change it once I get my remarked back?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamsuperjai)
    I was rejected by my firm but my got an unconditional offer from my insurance..However, I am getting one of my modules remarked. I spoke to my firm uni and they said they would reconsider my application and accept me if I do get the grades.

So would I have to change the uni in my student finance application to my Insurance now or keep it to my Firm? Or would I have to change it once I get my remarked back?
    I would say once you know where you are definitely know where you are going then you should confirm your SFE application. However, try and get this done ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    I would say once you know where you are definitely know where you are going then you should confirm your SFE application. However, try and get this done ASAP.
    I will do this. Thanks! Do you know if there's a deadline to change this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I will do this. Thanks! Do you know if there's a deadline to change this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not an official deadline, however the sooner you sort it out the better. If you have to do a paper form, I would recommend sending it via recorded delivery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Not an official deadline, however the sooner you sort it out the better. If you have to do a paper form, I would recommend sending it via recorded delivery
    Okay. If I do it online would it be quicker?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Okay. If I do it online would it be quicker?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you've already made an application, you will only be able to amend your application by paper form :sadnod:
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

The easiest way forward would be to apply online for your finance for your first choice course. If you need to update the course details after this has been submitted, you can do this at a later date via the online Change of Circumstance form.

We would advise that it's always best to apply online as this is the quickest and easiest method.

Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Hi there,

The easiest way forward would be to apply online for your finance for your first choice course. If you need to update the course details after this has been submitted, you can do this at a later date via the online Change of Circumstance form.

We would advise that it's always best to apply online as this is the quickest and easiest method.

Thanks,
    Thanks. I have switched uni now as I am going to my insurance. I've changed my application online. Would SFE send me another confirmation letter about this and the breakdown of all the payments?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

A new Notification of entitlement will be sent to you soon.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.