The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Fashion Marketing and Journalism at London Metroplitan University

Hello everybody!
Is anyone going to London Met in September for Fashion Marketing and Journalism? I'm from outside the UK and I would love to meet some new people in advance, I don't know anybody in London. I'm extremely excited for September to come :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by Mila_20
Hello everybody!
Is anyone going to London Met in September for Fashion Marketing and Journalism? I'm from outside the UK and I would love to meet some new people in advance, I don't know anybody in London. I'm extremely excited for September to come :biggrin:

Hi :smile: I've moved your thread to the London Met forum.
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Hi I'm doing Fashion marketing and business management
Reply 3
that's so cool, I'm so excited to meet new people.. I'm super worried about being a loner since I'm not from the UK :/
Reply 4
Hey :smile: I'm also doing Fashion Marketing and Journalism at London Met! Don't be nervous about not knowing anyone as I don't know anyone either, so we will be in the same boat :smile: Do you know what date the course starts?
Reply 5
What campus are you studying on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I think the Fashion Marketing and Journalism course is at the North Campus
Reply 7
Original post by wensdaee
Hey :smile: I'm also doing Fashion Marketing and Journalism at London Met! Don't be nervous about not knowing anyone as I don't know anyone either, so we will be in the same boat :smile: Do you know what date the course starts?

I think they start around September 30, have you already seen the welcome programme? add me on facebook @Mila Afonso so we can talk more :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Mila_20
I think they start around September 30, have you already seen the welcome programme? add me on facebook @Mila Afonso so we can talk more :smile:

Hey, I've added you on Facebook, my name is Wensdae Albone :smile:
Reply 9
Hey all, my sister is thinking of applying for the fashion marketing and journalism course. Can you guys tell me a bit about the course, the website doesn't really give much info on it! What was your application process like? Did you have an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending