Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is my boyfriend embarrased of me? Watch

Me and Boyfriend have been going out for a month, But if he never introduces me to people he knows and he wont be seen with me when he see's his friends if we are out. He happily let me meet his mum and dad and brothers, but when his extended relatives met me he seemed shy about me and didn't even introduce me, his parents had to prompt him to introduce me. One night last week, his dad had a friend round and, again, he didn't introduce me and the friend asked who I was and guessed I was his girlfriend and I'm convinced he shook his head meaning 'no' but somehow this lady asked again and he just shook his head to say "yes" very discreetly. It really hurt me, my heart just broke. I've noticed he doesn't want me cramping his style for a while but not as noticeably until this incident. It's making me feel like crap and its making me paranoid that im not good enough/pretty enough for him. I don't understand what his problem is? But I adore him and don't know how to confront him incase he thinks im being clingy or something and will leave me. I've been crying and tormenting myself all day over it. I want to be shown off by my boyfriend, not hidden. Its making me feel a bit worthless..or am I just being paranoid?

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why people think like "My boyfriend/girlfriend is being a knob, I'm not good enough for them".

Sounds like your boyfriend is a wasteman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    the friend asked who I was and guessed I was his girlfriend and I'm convinced he shook his head meaning 'no' but somehow this lady asked again and he just shook his head to say "yes" very discreetly.
    What do you mean he shook his head to say yes?

You've only been going out a month - maybe he's just not ready for you to meet the whole family and be fully integrated yet?

ReputationRep:
    A lot of research shows that being embarrassed about introducing your girlfriend to your family comes from having a small penis. It is a well documented fact. Do you want a guy with a small penis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    A lot of research shows that being embarrassed about introducing your girlfriend to your family comes from having a small penis. It is a well documented fact. Do you want a guy with a small penis?

Well documented fact right there.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.