The Student Room Group

Don't know what to do. I got bad grades

I want to do a science degree at uni (something like biomedical science) but my results shocked me.

DEEE. Chemistry, maths, physics, bio

I was so shocked about chemistry and biology. I was 110% sure i got at least B! I felt confident after exams and before.

I don't know what to do...

I tried so hard for these exams. I feel no matter hard I try I get bad grades...

If I do restart the year I feel ill won't improve because I really don't know what went wrong. I really don't...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by The_Blade
I want to do a science degree at uni (something like biomedical science) but my results shocked me.

DEEE. Chemistry, maths, physics, bio

I was so shocked about chemistry and biology. I was 110% sure i got at least B! I felt confident after exams and before.

I don't know what to do...

I tried so hard for these exams. I feel no matter hard I try I get bad grades...

If I do restart the year I feel ill won't improve because I really don't know what went wrong. I really don't...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take a look at the guidance here for a starting point: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2312328

Your teachers should also be a good source of guidance, as they'll have a good understanding of your position.
Reply 2
Well don't post here feeling sorry for yourself. Your grades are down to your work ethic.
Original post by DatFundle
Well don't post here feeling sorry for yourself. Your grades are down to your work ethic.

So people that work hard and put the time in study/revision wise are pretty much guaranteed A's and B's? How naive. You either have a lot to learn or you're on here just starting out as another highly original, individual troll? Enlighten us...

Quick Reply

Latest