Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional offer to do this course and I am very excited about it although I am scared - i dont know what to expect on this course, will i be the only 18 year old on it?
    whoever is doing this course starting september 2013 please reply i want to know at least one person!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm doing the same course! Not 18 though, 20. Haven't seen any one else post about it anywhere, but I'm sure there are plenty of us. You in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is this the integrated degree in English you guys are talking about? If so I am also starting this course as well. I'm moving down to London on Friday (20th sep). I'm 24 and really looking forward to it but I'm a bit concerned that I have not received any reading lists of any sort. Have you guys received anything?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's the one!

I haven't had anything yet either. As long as we're all in the same boat

ReputationRep:
    Same i have received absolutely nothing about reading lists nor do i have a timetable, i suppose we'll get everything we need on wednesday though when we enrol

i'll be at goldsmiths tomorrow anyway just so i can meet people so i may see either of you there

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have recently discovered the English foundation at Goldsmiths and am very interested in it as I'm determined to study the subject, despite lower grades than I'd hoped.

Does anyone have the e-mail of Mike Peake? I tried to contact him through the official channel on the Goldsmith's website but either it hasn't worked or he hasn't replied in a few weeks...

It's important as I have questions for him that I can't find the answers to on the internet and I need to work out what I'm doing next year academia wise.

Thanks for any help it is greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coyle)
    Hello, I have recently discovered the English foundation at Goldsmiths and am very interested in it as I'm determined to study the subject, despite lower grades than I'd hoped.

Does anyone have the e-mail of Mike Peake? I tried to contact him through the official channel on the Goldsmith's website but either it hasn't worked or he hasn't replied in a few weeks...

It's important as I have questions for him that I can't find the answers to on the internet and I need to work out what I'm doing next year academia wise.

Thanks for any help it is greatly appreciated!
    [email protected]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.