Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've seen samples of EEs and some have 30+ pages while others have 10+ pages. But does anyone know what the recommended number of pages should be? Has any of your teachers told you before? I know quantity doesn't mean much if your quality stinks, but how many pages is too little?

ReputationRep:
    I did mine in chemistry for the May 2013 cycle, and it was 55 pages long (including appendices, footnotes, pictures.... the lot). A few other people in my year did chemistry, and although I haven't read them all carefully, they range from around 20-60 pages. However, you're very limited by the word count. Rather than worrying about page count, concentrate on getting under 4000 words (and make sure you know what does and doesn't count in the total), and when you're happy with that, work on the layout and any pictures/diagrams you need. Then put all your raw data, and anything else you think is relevant in the appendices (don't forget the examiner isn't obliged to read this!).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacinthe)
    I did mine in chemistry for the May 2013 cycle, and it was 55 pages long (including appendices, footnotes, pictures.... the lot). A few other people in my year did chemistry, and although I haven't read them all carefully, they range from around 20-60 pages. However, you're very limited by the word count. Rather than worrying about page count, concentrate on getting under 4000 words (and make sure you know what does and doesn't count in the total), and when you're happy with that, work on the layout and any pictures/diagrams you need. Then put all your raw data, and anything else you think is relevant in the appendices (don't forget the examiner isn't obliged to read this!).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks gurrrrl.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.