Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where can i get some good briefs from, tight but not too tight?

ReputationRep:
    I have these....they're fine

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ReputationRep:
    I had some 'sport' ones before...they were too tight, had to go to hospital the same day(not related) and had to basically take them off and get rid of them on one leg in the toilet. I had actually injured my leg, luckily I had left my shorts on under my trousers for when they asked to look at my leg. I could of easily took my shorts off when I got home before I went to hospital.

It could of been a moment where my mum, dad, doctor and nurses are there and I have to tell them I am not wearing underwear and thus cannot take off my trousers right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    I have these....they're fine

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    I want something a bit more stylish and tighter by the looks of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanej13)
    I want something a bit more stylish and tighter by the looks of them
    Just serach briefs on amazon then. I bought mine purely to wear under short shorts....but I am bit **** with keeping on top of my washing and do sometimes wear them casually...last about 3 times I have pulled I have been wearing them, they never seem impressed.

ReputationRep:
    Something more fashionable and tighter to put your dong in

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dominik-Red-...eywords=briefs

ReputationRep:
    I actually think if I was a female I would find briefs more of a turn on than boxers.

Europeans are so much further ahead of us in the underwear department.

ReputationRep:
    Something more fashionable and tighter to put your dong in

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dominik-Red-...eywords=briefs
    They are birll! I am going to order a pair and try them out. I like things to be tight so they are secure

ReputationRep:
    I might get a pair...so we can be pants buddies.

Generally stick to cotton though and avoid sport ones is all I can say. I bought my kind of frumpy ones purely due to trying to avoid any elastic that caused me a great deal of discomfort.

ReputationRep:
    I might get a pair...so we can be pants buddies.

Generally stick to cotton though and avoid sport ones is all I can say. I bought my kind of frumpy ones purely due to trying to avoid any elastic that caused me a great deal of discomfort.
    cool, I have all types of fabrics including rubber ahah, you ever tried silk boxers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanej13)
    cool, I have all types of fabrics including rubber ahah, you ever tried silk boxers?
    Nope, I am not a big spender on clothes...apart from boots and jackets.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I am not a big spender on clothes...apart from boots and jackets.
    cool, i love leather jackets and boots, got a small liking for them

ReputationRep:
    Bumpp

ReputationRep:
    Wow theres people failing there a levels and uve got an underwear problem u think needs to be addressed today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123formyabc)
    Wow theres people failing there a levels and uve got an underwear problem u think needs to be addressed today?
    Yah, My junk is just as much important so..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.