Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any students studying at the London Academy of Excellence or even students who will be? I really would like some insight as I have heard mixed opinions, such as loads of students dropping out on the first week. With it's 2nd year is it less of a risk?

Many thanks,

ReputationRep:
    LAE is a place for risk takers. You will get out of it, what you put in.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm really worried now I've heard quite a few students say on twitter they won't be returning.. I'm still planning to go though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystalz)
    Yeah I'm really worried now I've heard quite a few students say on twitter they won't be returning.. I'm still planning to go though
    Simply because LAE wasn't the place for them, the only way to benefit from the school is to take sdvantage of it.

It's sad to see friends leave, but then again, almost every school in London is likely to have one or more students leave/ retake the year.

ReputationRep:
    How did LAE do with the sciences???

ReputationRep:
    are they good with biology and chemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen geek)
    How did LAE do with the sciences???
    Email the headteacher.

However, he won't be able to give you official statistics about results because people still want remarks and etc, so expect official stats to be out by late Oct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CurtisDean)
    Email the headteacher.

However, he won't be able to give you official statistics about results because people still want remarks and etc, so expect official stats to be out by late Oct.
    ok thnx I will email the head and ask how they did with science

ReputationRep:
    Could you then tell us what they said?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.