Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm so excited to be starting at Abertay in September! I'm studying Psychology & Counselling. Is anyone else studying the same? I'm so nervous to start!

ReputationRep:
    Me! I've just got my place! I'm traveling from the North East of England - like 4 hours away - so I don't know anyone at all. I'm going to be all alone, haha! I really can't wait to start the course but I'm so nervous, too! Any ideas on what accommodation you're staying in? <3

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaay! HI! It's nice to talk to someone thats doing the same course! I have no idea, I live in Dundee but I want to move out, just don't have things worked out yet! What about you? <3

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaay! Haha! I know! I originally applied to study just Psychology, but I found that the 'with counselling' really made a difference so :3 but oh wow! You want to move out? Don't blame you! Look where I'm moving to! Haha~ :') and as for accommodation, I'm not sure yet.. The Hub is only £99 per week whereas Parker Street is like £107 I think? Not much difference but I'm leaning more towards The Hub! <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh! How exciting! I have no idea where I want to move to yet! There are so many different places I can't decide haha! The Hub looks amazing though! Would be awesome to move there, I think I'm going to look into that more! When are you coming up here? <3

ReputationRep:
    Me! Moving over from Belfast so was so nervous about no knowing anyone. But so excited to get over

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing psychology and counselling too (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.