Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm going into Uni of Leeds in about a month as a fresher and I'm pretty confused about exams.
    Do we have exams in January as well as June?

ReputationRep:
    It depends on your course and modules. All exams will be indicated in the module handbook at the start of term.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi, like swwils says, it can vary depending on your modules. Some modules do span the entire year, but most only cover half.

Modules that you study September - December have exams in January. Modules that you study January - may have exams in June.

Hope that helps!

Amanda

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Leeds)
    Hi, like swwils says, it can vary depending on your modules. Some modules do span the entire year, but most only cover half.

Modules that you study September - December have exams in January. Modules that you study January - may have exams in June.

Hope that helps!

Amanda

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying International Relations and Spanish joint honours... does that require exams in both January and June?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oikoik)
    I'm studying International Relations and Spanish joint honours... does that require exams in both January and June?
    Yes - I'm pretty certain that nearly all courses have exams in both January and June. It does depend on what modules you choose, some may be 100% essay assessed, but the vast majority include an exam.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.