The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Confused about exams...

I'm going into Uni of Leeds in about a month as a fresher and I'm pretty confused about exams.
Do we have exams in January as well as June?
It depends on your course and modules. All exams will be indicated in the module handbook at the start of term.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hi, like swwils says, it can vary depending on your modules. Some modules do span the entire year, but most only cover half.

Modules that you study September - December have exams in January. Modules that you study January - may have exams in June.

Hope that helps!

Amanda

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by University of Leeds
Hi, like swwils says, it can vary depending on your modules. Some modules do span the entire year, but most only cover half.

Modules that you study September - December have exams in January. Modules that you study January - may have exams in June.

Hope that helps!

Amanda

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying International Relations and Spanish joint honours... does that require exams in both January and June?
Original post by oikoik
I'm studying International Relations and Spanish joint honours... does that require exams in both January and June?

Yes - I'm pretty certain that nearly all courses have exams in both January and June. It does depend on what modules you choose, some may be 100% essay assessed, but the vast majority include an exam.

Quick Reply

Latest