HELP! Where can I find Juniper organic skin care?

Watch
vlee78
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi Everyone

I'm new to this forum and also new to UK. I switched to using organic skin care products 2 years ago and it's been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! My skin has been really good since I switched to organic.

I used Juniper products in Australia but since moving to UK, I cannot find it anywhere here in stores. I have looked online too but cannot find it. Does anyone know where I can find it??? I only have about a month and a half left and need to top up.

I know there are other organic products I can buy in UK but I really prefer the Juniper ones because I know they work for sure.

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Vanessa
timeofflight
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Due to the high methanol content (which with repeated application, can cause skin irritation) they are not commonly used in skincare. Have you considered alternative brands? I am very familiar with skin care formulations available in the UK and am happy to help you find something if you let me know a little more about your skin needs.
vlee78
Rep:
?
(Original post by timeofflight)
Due to the high methanol content (which with repeated application, can cause skin irritation) they are not commonly used in skincare. Have you considered alternative brands? I am very familiar with skin care formulations available in the UK and am happy to help you find something if you let me know a little more about your skin needs.
Hi Timeofflight

The product brand name is called Juniper, but it doesn't have Juniper in it. I have had acne skin since I was 15 and I have finally found something that works so I don't really want to change brands if I can help it. I use their oil balancing range and it is perfect for me. I have asked the manufacturer and they say it is available over here... I'm waiting for more information.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Vanessa
IlluminatedRain
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you can't find it in the UK, you should look for products with similar ingredients. If you list them, we could help you to find a suitable alternative.
vlee78
Rep:
?
I FOUND IT !!! I FOUND IT !!

The manufacturer in Oz directed me to the UK seller - Blushing Beautiful. Found them online.... and got my package on Friday!! Woo-hoo!!!

Thanks for your help and advice everyone!
jcole26
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Also try [email protected] they have the entire range!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads