Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, congratulations to those who are joining MMU this year!

Secondly, I'm a returning second year student, and for some reason I'm unable to enrol online. I type in my Network ID and my password and then it asks me to contact the enrolment helpline. I don't know if it's just me with this problem though, before I do get in touch with them, as they might be getting a load of calls about it.

One thing worth mentioning is that technically I didn't pass my first year. Due to a timetable calamity, I have to retake an exam this coming Tuesday. Anyone know if this would have anything to do with it?

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be grateful, quite a stressful situation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul21694)
    Firstly, congratulations to those who are joining MMU this year!

Secondly, I'm a returning second year student, and for some reason I'm unable to enrol online. I type in my Network ID and my password and then it asks me to contact the enrolment helpline. I don't know if it's just me with this problem though, before I do get in touch with them, as they might be getting a load of calls about it.

One thing worth mentioning is that technically I didn't pass my first year. Due to a timetable calamity, I have to retake an exam this coming Tuesday. Anyone know if this would have anything to do with it?

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be grateful, quite a stressful situation!

Are you sure you're using the correct website

https://www.pmi.mmu.ac.uk/Self_Enrol...muse_login.asp

I read somewhere that if you're not able to log into your account, then it may be due to your password being expired. You should ring the enrolment helpline.

ReputationRep:
    You are unable to enrol if you have not passed 1st year. I missed an assignment due to a chronic illness and am not allowed to enrol until I pass!!

ReputationRep:
    It is probably due to pending resits that you cannot re-enrol just yet. It's well worth a phone call as the website says just to make sure though.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, thanks for your replies. I was quite sure that was the reason but I like to have every option covered.

Secondly, I thankfully passed the exam with a 2:1, which was much better than I had expected, so hopefully within the next few days when it filters through the uni system, I'll be able to enrol and get my timetable etc. That's the most important as I have to fit my work schedule around my timetable.

Thanks guys!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.