Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying Multimedia Computing in September? I am yet to find anyone taking the same course as me.

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sgarrett1,

That's awesome, I finally found someone who is taking the same course as me, a bit of a relief to be honest. I am truely looking forward to it.

Are you living in student accomodation? I'm staying in Singer Hall.

Will12976

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah same, from who I met on the applicant day in March, I seem to be the only girl on the course...

I'm in Singer Hall too! Which block are you in?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure your not the only girl, we just haven't found any other of our classmates yet. However, time will tell... :-)

I'm in Block 16 First Floor in Singer Hall

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'm also going to Multimedia Computing.
    And Sgarrett1, you're not the only girl on the course

ReputationRep:
    Oh thank god for that, I was the only girl on the applicant day and it felt a bit strange :')

ReputationRep:
    Applicant day was in March, from this time many things changed
    Unfortunately I arrive in Coventry late and I will miss first few days of introduction :< And I'm not staying in Singer Hall but renting a room from a private landlord.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woooah)
    Hi guys, I'm also going to Multimedia Computing.
    And Sgarrett1, you're not the only girl on the course
    Hi wooah,

Nice to meet you, that makes it 3 classmates now. I'm truely looking forward to it, only a couple of weeks to go!!

will12976

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I arrive in Coventry late and I will miss first few days of introduction :<
    Why's that?

ReputationRep:
    I've got plane tickets for 25.09 (I'm from Poland) so see you on this day!

Huh, 3 classmates out of how many? 60? Do you know how many students are on this course?

ReputationRep:
    I've got plane tickets for 25.09 (I'm from Poland) so see you on this day!

Huh, 3 classmates out of how many? 60? Do you know how many students are on this course?
    Ah oh right, i'll make sure I fill you in with the info when you get the Cov, so i'll see you then.

Well an average class room is about 30, not sure if it is the same at university. In my opinion, I wouldn't expect 60 students taking Multimedia Computing, but I wouldn't count on that... who knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will12976)
    Ah oh right, i'll make sure I fill you in with the info when you get the Cov, so i'll see you then.
    I didn't expect that It's great, thanks. Well, see you at uni. And my name is Agata, now you know who will need extra help ;p

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.