Working to happy hardcore music? (Seriously lol) Watch

This discussion is closed.
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I find this music the best to revise to. Classical music gets you too chilled. Most of the other music makes you think about the music too much. With this theres just the adrenalin and hardcore beat of it, and it keeps you wide awake guaranteed. I personally recommend 'I saw an angel'.

Are any of the forumites also happy hardcore?

Adam xx xx
_meiko_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
I find this music the best to revise to. Classical music gets you too chilled. Most of the other music makes you think about the music too much. With this theres just the adrenalin and hardcore beat of it, and it keeps you wide awake guaranteed. I personally recommend 'I saw an angel'.

Adam xx xx
get the autumn sessions from ministry of sound, is the best i've listened in a while, it chills you out with the beat, its brilliant
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I prefer to work to the dulcet tones of Frank Sinatra
Pencil
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've only ever revised about 30 minutes before the exam starts. I normally listen to talking students.
wendyl
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Adam xx xx
love listenin to happy hardcore..in n.ireland we have a radio station dedicated to it..
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I listen to random MP3's while "working". I have a mix of random Metallica, Iron Maiden, Papa Roach, Funeral for a Friend, Thrice, System of a Down, Drowning Pool, Deftones, some Stone Sour, a few clasic Queen, Guns and Roses and Led Zeplin, Monty Python comody, random punk covers and some other rubbish. I still have about 15 gigs left. Any recomendations?
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Anything that has a fast bouncy beat is ace but there's nothing like a bit of Rotterdam, underground sounds. Dont you agree???
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i luv lisnen 2 green day wenever
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (158)
13.3%
Excited (106)
8.92%
Worried (217)
18.27%
Terrified (277)
23.32%
Meh (94)
7.91%
Confused (32)
2.69%