Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just like to express my delight at being giving an unconditional place to study at University of Hull!

Anyone else going to University of Hull this September?

ReputationRep:
    Hi i am a 2nd year student at the uni of hull, if you have any questions about ANYTHING regarding uni/accomodation/nightlife feel free to ask me! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Hey Lucy, does it get wild and noisy when living in halls?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Hull To study Children's Nursing and I'll be staying in student houses xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica2008)
    I'm going to Hull To study Children's Nursing and I'll be staying in student houses xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey Jessica, that's awesome. I'm studying Accounting and Financial management. Looking forward to it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi. (Sorry just to push in). I'm going to Hull too, to study Human Biology. So excited to start

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeckyAimee)
    Hi. (Sorry just to push in). I'm going to Hull too, to study Human Biology. So excited to start

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, it's cool. Everyone is welcome. Have you sorted out your accommdation or are you staying at home?

ReputationRep:
    hey i was so excited when i got my unconditional offer i'll be starting my first year in biomedical science this september

still haven't sorted where i'll be staying though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smd4std)
    hey i was so excited when i got my unconditional offer i'll be starting my first year in biomedical science this september

still haven't sorted where i'll be staying though!
    Same here, I would just keep looking at UCAS track even though i knew i was in just to see my offer saying "Unconditional" lol got me excited. Sort out your accommodation asap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emman94)
    Same here, I would just keep looking at UCAS track even though i knew i was in just to see my offer saying "Unconditional" lol got me excited. Sort out your accommodation asap.

i filled out the myadmin thing and paid the £150, got an email back saying the rooms i wanted were taken, thus i sent an email back saying if i could have the alternative rooms. haven't heard from them yet tried to call them up but no one answered lol (guessing it's because of clearing).

but yeah i'll try get it sorted asap

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by BeckyAimee

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, it's cool. Everyone is welcome. Have you sorted out your accommdation or are you staying at home?

I'm living at home for the first year Do you have accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to hull uni to study story this September I am also from hull so any questions about social life then ask away, however as I haven't actually started yet I don't know much about the actual uni but anything regarding the city ill try and help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm living at home for the first year Do you have accommodation?

Yeah I sorted out accommodation. I'm staying at the Lawns. Heard great things about it so i'm really excited.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I'm starting adult nursing this September so I'm super excited I won't be staying in accommodation as I live just outside of Hull, but if any of you want to know anything about the area I should be able to answer any questions

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for Biomed in september?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennalouise)
    Hi guys I'm starting adult nursing this September so I'm super excited I won't be staying in accommodation as I live just outside of Hull, but if any of you want to know anything about the area I should be able to answer any questions
    Really happy to see that other people, already from the area, are living at home. Was worried it would be hard to meet people because I wasn't living in student accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really happy to see that other people, already from the area, are living at home. Was worried it would be hard to meet people because I wasn't living in student accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was at first too, but loads of people from my college are going to hull and staying at home
    I think it's quite a popular option now uni is so expensive!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennalouise)
    I was at first too, but loads of people from my college are going to hull and staying at home
    I think it's quite a popular option now uni is so expensive!!
    That's great to hear! So excited to start Are you going to Freshers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's great to hear! So excited to start Are you going to Freshers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I will be, I'm still waiting on my welcome pack though!!

ReputationRep:
    just found out i'll be staying at morgan hall. anyone know if it's good?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.