Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I met a guy a few months ago through friends and we got on really well and had lots in common and are quite similar. He comes from 40 miles away everytime and only speaks to me when we're all out. The thing is he gets more shy when I see him and he finds it hard to talk or look at me so ends up leaving without saying goodbye. He kept talking about weddings the other week and said he was going to some and asked if I was going to any. People said he probably wanted me to go as his date to a wedding.

A week ago I saw he joined plenty of fish dating website which he joined after the wedding. It breaks my heart as I really like him but he's so shy and I do try chatting with him but then. I catch him looking at me from across the room and smiling at me. Our mutual friends have all said he has told them he likes me. I don't know what to do as I've heard he may be coming out tomorrow, anyone got any tips I can show him I like him when I see him next?

ReputationRep:
    I think saying 'I like you' might do the trick.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him or ask him out, you're making this far more complicated than it needs to be.

ReputationRep:
    Just saying I like u all the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I met a guy a few months ago through friends and we got on really well and had lots in common and are quite similar. He comes from 40 miles away everytime and only speaks to me when we're all out. The thing is he gets more shy when I see him and he finds it hard to talk or look at me so ends up leaving without saying goodbye. He kept talking about weddings the other week and said he was going to some and asked if I was going to any. People said he probably wanted me to go as his date to a wedding.

A week ago I saw he joined plenty of fish dating website which he joined after the wedding. It breaks my heart as I really like him but he's so shy and I do try chatting with him but then. I catch him looking at me from across the room and smiling at me. Our mutual friends have all said he has told them he likes me. I don't know what to do as I've heard he may be coming out tomorrow, anyone got any tips I can show him I like him when I see him next?
    Break him out of his shell by being playful etc. Maybe talk to him more through text so you get used to having conversations with him so it's easier in person. Ask him questions that can be elaborated on and maybe get a friend to ask him why he joined that site and see his response. If he says bye without saying anything next time because he's shy, just go in for a bye hug yourself and tell him you like him! Life is short just go for it .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you like him. Jesus.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of research shows that shyness comes from having a small penis. It is a well documented fact. Do you want a guy with a small penis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    A lot of research shows that shyness comes from having a small penis. It is a well documented fact. Do you want a guy with a small penis?
    Large penises often cause pain and small ones find the g spot easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxKINGxxx)
    Large penises often cause pain and small ones find the g spot easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep telling yourself that.

ReputationRep:
    don't do the obvious :rolleyes:

tell him your feelings already!

ReputationRep:
    Awh keep us updated I hope you two get together :3 bubblyraindrop's advice was perfect x

Tell. Him.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2013
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.